BY BÉSAME COSMETICS

These seven (7) little lipsticks may be diminutive in size, but will bring a smile and a song to your lips. Each of the 7 colors are inspired by the precious gemstones that the 7 Dwarfs carved out every day in the mines deep below the forest floor. Each lipstick is named for one of the Dwarfs who loved our Snow White so.

Mini-lipsticks color assortment (each named for one of the 7 Dwarfs):

• Small size makes these lipsticks so convenient for your pocket or smallest purse
  • Use the versatile diamond-sheen frost called “Dopey” as a top-coat to pearlize a deeper lip color!
  • Sold as a set. Every set contains all seven!
  • Made in USA
  • Mini Lipsticks are delicate - we recommend using a lip brush to apply! Pushing the lipstick to the highest it can go out of the tube increases the likelihood of breakage, so do use the 7 Dwarfs with care.
  • Bashful Sweet tourmaline-pink
  • Sneezy  Rich, glowing garnet with a bit of sparkle

• Does anyone have swatches yet? I want to see the colors!5 Answers
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
I apologize in advance. This is a detailed review not just of the product, but accuracy to their claims of matching the movie.
My first impression was that while the packaging was cute and ‘Disney-whimsical’, it was cheap. Besame Cosmetics goes out of their way to make their posting boxes really cool- so I was disappointed to open my product and find my lipsticks all out of their thin cardboard display windows, which ruined the initial excitement of unboxing a limited-edition product. The outer tube casings were metal which looked really nice as each dwarfs image and name were stamped in the outside. It would be nice if the inner casing was metal too instead of the red plastic.
The scent of each mini lipstick is similar to a candy necklace, which I loved! The colors were ok. The formula was not as good as some other equivalent companies- these are mostly matte shades and dried my lips pretty quickly, but I will say the color stayed put without lipliner (remember to blot!)
The company claims these colors are true to the diamonds the dwarves mined in the movie- I think not. There were maybe two reds and the diamond (which they did accurately assign to dopey) but all the other colors (teal, blue, shiny yellow), these colors do not appear in the set. It feels like they just tweaked a newer variation of their large arsenal of red and pink shades.
I would say 4 of the 7 are colors I could not wear as they do not compliment my skin tone whatsoever, so they will be purely for the collector value. The shades I did like however was Doc, a deep nude color, Sneezy, a dark brown-red. Perfect for statement lips and skin tone eyeshadows and Dopey, the sheer glitter color...but NOT as a lipstick, as a creamy eyeshadow for when you want your eyes to look natural but still pop! (Compliments the Sneezy color) the Dopey color is thick and gritty and is difficult to apply over other colors.
Overall, I would say for $35 you are getting what you pay for. As a collector, these are cool to display on your vanity. However, usability is limited to whatever colors compliment your skin tone and you really need to exfoliate and moisturize your lips before application. Bésame Cosmetics 7 Dwarfs Mini Lipstick Set
Rebecca V.
These are super cute miniature lipsticks. The packaging of each tube has a different dwarf on it. The shades are all pretty wearable except for maybe the bright pink. I did have an issue with the Dopey lipstick. It is a white shade with glitter in it. I didn't feel it really did anything to my lips. These are very tiny lipsticks. I was aware that they were miniature however I was still shocked at how small they actually were.
Kyra K.
Taylor
I love these! Now listen, they are tiny! Like, my pinky is bigger than the tube length and width. My only complaint is the size. Anyways, out of the 7 colors my two favorites are Doc and Grumpy. These lipsticks are so creamy and go on smooth. You'll need to reapply later in the day but it's great! I love snow white, my favorite disney movie ever, so of course I had to buy the whole collection. Besame does a phenomenal job!
Catherine J.
Placentia, CA
I love these. The range of colors is wonderful and makes it easy to find a color for any time of day or occasion. They come with the warning they can break easily but I have not had this issue at all.
Charity M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the variety and versatile colors of this set. Color lasts long with no transfer when applied correctly. The packaging is great to display and the detail on the lipstick it's self is agree at addition. Cost is great for the items.
Kelsey R.
I was SO excited to get these but was really disappointed. The idea was cute but Besame did not deliver. When I received the package in the mail the lipsticks were all over the place and not in their right spots. Everything about this collection is CHEAP. They’re plastic and really bad quality. I honestly thought I had bought kids makeup. The colors are pretty but don’t apply easily and some of them were already broken. They feel like wax. DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!
Starla M.
Farmington
I’m not understanding the negative reviews these are getting, but maybe my expectations weren’t as high because I was able to get them using a code for only $7.00. The packaging is cute. Each of the minis has a slide on the side. The colors are rich, pigmented, and opaque, except for the shade Dopey which is white with glitter. I would recommend these to anyone who had been wanting to try Besame lip products!
Selah H.
So cute! I think this set is adorable! The lipsticks very pigmented and creamy and the packaging is very cute. It is great for travel because they are small and would also be a great gift (or for yourself)
I bought the entire collection and these shades are very different from the full size lipstick in the collection.
Kristina R.
Modesto , CA
i love this set, i feel like it has colors for everyone. i love how small they are. it is difficult getting used to the shape of the applicator, but you are able to get into the nooks of your lips with no issue. and the packaging is so pretty and amazing. perfect for any disney/makeup lover!
Teresa R.
The packaging is amazing. If you LOVE disney you need these in your collection. They are super tiny but they are really cute
Megan D.
Does anyone have swatches yet? I want to see the colors!