BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

A subtle touch of vodka flavor, tempered with notes of fresh cream and tomatoes.

INGREDIENTS:

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes in Juice [Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Cream, Onions, Vodka, Sugar, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes) Xanthan Gum, Spices, Garlic, Citric Acid. Contains: Milk

• What is the best sauce to make penne a la vodka?1 Answers
  • Only question I have is....how have I not tried this yet?...1 Answers
  • Which pasta do you usually pair this sauce with?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Megan G.
I love putting vodka sauce on a whole wheat pasta. It's just so delicious!! This is a decent vodka sauce. I give it 4 stars instead of 5 only because there is another one that I love and it's a little better than this. But I do still really like this sauce, and it's priced well.
Shannon G.
I'm currently drooling just thinking about this product! I'm a huge fan of vodka sauce and this particular brand really does a good job for a jarred sauce at capturing the flavor.  I just wish it was a little bit stronger in flavor, feels a bit muted!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I love this sauce... It tastes like tomato (pasta) sauce combined with cream cheese... It tastes so good on any kind of noodles and with anything. I highly recommend everyone to try this sauce. Bertolli is one of my favorite brands and has never disappointed me.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
This is a very reasonably priced product. Vodka sauce is so rich and creamy and almost as good as home made. I do not recommend this version for baked pasta. I prefer to cook on the stove so the sauce doesn't lose its consistency. I usually supplement my sauces with extra stuff but this one does not require that. It's good straight out of the jar.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I like this when I don't have time to make my own vodka cream sauce. It'a creamy sauce. I use this to make Penne All Vodka. This is good with any pasta though.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This stuff is soooo good!! It's a great balance of sweet and creamy. Goes great on pasta, with meat, etc. It's a nice way to change up your typical spaghetti or alfredo and have a different kind of pasta for a change. I really like it with chicken or sausage.
Amber S.
Where has this sauce been my whole life? Pairs well with any type of pasta. Add some shredded cheesy for an even thicker and creamy sauce. Or some vegetable for a little crunch. Reminds me of Rosa sauce, spaghetti sauce and Alfredo mixed but even better.
Alex W.
This souce is delicious and it does not give you acid reflux. I remember making ground turkey breeds meat ball with pasta and it really made the meatballs flavorful.
erica c.
DuBois
This is my new go to sauce! It has amazing flavor and ranks pretty high on my list! I used to love prego sauce but now that I have tried this brand i won't be going back!
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
Absolutely terrible, I really dislike this product. I am usually a huge fan of vodka sauce but this tasted nothing like it. I had a brand new jar in my pantry which wasn't set to expire until 2019. When I tasted it, I felt like something was off. It didn't taste fresh. I proceeded to add it to my cooked penne anyways, but the taste did not improve! Not sure what was wrong with it, but it tasted like something had gone bad.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
This may be a dumb question, but does Vodka sauce have actual alcohol in it? I've been thinking of trying it, but I don't want to try to buy it and then have the cashier tell me I'm not old enough to!
Onix M.
Which pasta do you usually pair this sauce with?
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Only question I have is....how have I not tried this yet? I love bertolli...and I love vodka
Saintia J.
What is the best sauce to make penne a la vodka?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
I wanna try this! Do I just use it like regular spaghetti sauce