Bertolli® Vodka Sauce

A subtle touch of vodka flavor, tempered with notes of fresh cream and tomatoes.

INGREDIENTS:

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes in Juice [Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Cream, Onions, Vodka, Sugar, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes) Xanthan Gum, Spices, Garlic, Citric Acid. Contains: Milk

What’s your favorite sauce?
Hey hey there! I had this yesterday w some anchovies and extra garlic to it and I think it was pretty good, any other recipe you guys want to give me to try? Bertolli® Vodka Sauce [user:yuyaarenales]
Start your review of Bertolli® Vodka Sauce!
Huntsville, TX
I've gotta be honest, this wasn't really my favorite. However, I do come from an Italian family and I suppose I have high expectations for vodka sauce. I can't really put my finger on it, but there was a particular flavor I wasn't fond of. A little disappointing given the price and reputation of this brand.
Lancaster, NY
One of my favorite Vodka sauces. The flavor is spot on, it's smooth and silky. I use this when I make my gnocchi. It soaks in the potatoe/pasta and the different flavors just go together so well. It's probably not one of the healthiest items you can eat but all in moderation. It's so good you can't stop eating it.
Arlington, VA
Vodka sauce is definitely my favorite for making pasta. Some people have recommended really good brands to me, however they’re usually in the pricier side. This Bertolucci bottle is way more affordable and still of really good quality. I restock on a jar of this sauce every time I go grocery shopping!
Dallas, TX
Although I prefer to make sauce from scratch, this sauce is so good I could drink it. The flavor is amazing and it’s got the perfect amount of creaminess to it in my opinion. I add a touch of salt and pepper to it, pour it over some gnocchi, and finish it off with fresh basil.
utah
this is mine and my husbands absolute favorite sauce! It is something different, that is super fun to mix up your basic pasta. We will usually do this and Italian sausage, it’s the perfect combo. We have tried other vodka sauce is in the past and nonecompare!
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
This sauce did not taste right to me and it had an awful smell. I purchased this product because I was unable to get my usual vodka sauce. The jar wasn’t expired so that couldn’t have been the reason for the off smell. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Laurel, MD
I'm a big fan of Bertolli Vodka sauce. Obviously, it's not going to be as good as what you get in a restaurant, but this sauce has good flavor and a creamy texture. I suggest having it with penne or rotini because they can hold onto the sauce well.
Philadelphia, PA
While this definitely doesn't compare to restaurant-style vodka sauce (sorry, it's the best), this definitely holds its own. It has the tangyness of the tomatoes with an added creaminess and cheesiness that make it great on its own or in other recipes.
queens
This is one of my favorite jarred sauces. The flavor profile is great however it is a little thick. I guess you have to take the good with the bad if you’re not gonna make it yourself. Flavor is great though. Compliments sausage really well
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the Bertolli Vodka sauce! This pasta sauce is delicious. It is thick with great flavor. It goes great with pasta and has a wonderful texture. I will absolutely be buying this product again and highly recommend it. It is very good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...