Bertolli Vodka Sauce uploaded by DONNA v.Bertolli Vodka Sauce uploaded by Ashley H.Bertolli Vodka Sauce uploaded by Charlotte I.

BY BERTOLLI #2 in Pasta Sauce

Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
Foodie Expert
Pretty good for canned sauce. I wish the sauce were more smooth and perhaps had a bit more bite. It is a great base to add seasoning to, but it isn't really exciting enough on its own to add to plain pasta. It works in a pinch and is particularly good on ricotta or spinach stuffed ravioli.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Drewsey, OR
I'm a fan of this vodka sauce. It's super easy and unlike a lot of other pasta sauces I didn't feel the need to add a lot of additional spices to make it taste acceptable. It's a bit more expensive than say the store brands, but again, it's easier. I would buy it again and recommend it.
Rocky J.
Rocky J.
Boone, NC
Bertolli makes the only jarred Vodka sauce worth buying. This sauce is so rich and creamy and for around 2 bucks a jar it really makes a great, quick meal. It can be enjoyed with chicken, beef, bacon, seafood, or even vegetarian with fresh spinach and cheese, it's incredibly versatile!
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Fairborn, OH
Foodie Expert
I normally make my own sauce. But if there is no time to make your own. You won't go wrong with Bertolli Sauces. I like to use their Vodka sauce with some sausage slices and ground beef. Mix it with penne pasta bake with mozzarella cheese on top. And you will have a amazing dinner.
Shivani P.
Shivani P.
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite pasta sauce! The flavors are rich and tasty. Making me hungry just writing about it. The price is perfect for anyone on a cheap budget and it is very healthy. I'm in college and this is my go-to whenever i have past (which is basically all the time)
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
Mcdonough, GA
I am usually the one that makes her own red sauce in giant batches and then freezes it but I have never been able to perfect a good vodka sauce. Bertolli makes an excellent one. Not as good as my local Italian restaurant but super good for a jarred sauce in my opinion.
Roxanne T.
Roxanne T.
Portland, ME
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite bottled vodka sauce. its extreamly creamy cheesy base with just enough tomato to give a tasty little pop. i buy this any time i don't feel like whipping up my own. spread over four cheese tortellini you have a decadent dinner that couldn't be easier
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
This sause is simply delicious! I use it when I am cooking up some chicken riggies and it brings out the perfect flavor! I buy this and keep it in the pantry just to have it at all times. 10/10 would recommend to anyone in the market for a great vodka sauce.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
OBSESSED. so much better and more flavorful than other jar sauces. I use this with all kinds of pasta, and I often melt in some shredded mozzarella too for extra flavor. It's pretty inexpensive at my local grocery store. I never buy any other kind anymore.
Lindasue Z.
Lindasue Z.
Cleveland, OH
Great sauce. It is a little pricey but only brand I know that is a vodka sauce. I think it is the best tasting from them all. I only buy when on sale or with a coupon. Repeat customer and will buy again. I would recommend and I was satisfied. Great product.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
This may be a dumb question, but does Vodka sauce have actual alcohol in it? I've been thinking of trying it, but I don't want to try to buy it and then have the cashier tell me I'm not old enough to!
Onix M.
Onix M.
Foodie Expert
Which pasta do you usually pair this sauce with?
Saintia J.
Saintia J.
Foodie Expert
What is the best sauce to make penne a la vodka?
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Foodie Expert
Only question I have is....how have I not tried this yet? I love bertolli...and I love vodka
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Foodie Expert
I wanna try this! Do I just use it like regular spaghetti sauce