BY BERTOLLI #6 in Pasta Sauce

• Which pasta do you usually pair this sauce with?4 Answers
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
This stuff is soooo good!! It's a great balance of sweet and creamy. Goes great on pasta, with meat, etc. It's a nice way to change up your typical spaghetti or alfredo and have a different kind of pasta for a change. I really like it with chicken or sausage.
Amber S.
Foodie Expert
Where has this sauce been my whole life? Pairs well with any type of pasta. Add some shredded cheesy for an even thicker and creamy sauce. Or some vegetable for a little crunch. Reminds me of Rosa sauce, spaghetti sauce and Alfredo mixed but even better.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite dishes to make for my family is Penne a la Vodka.  Bertolli Vodka Sauce is definitely one of my fave brands. It requires little seasoning (I can't help it) and it tastes pretty good. I like to add diced tomatoes, fresh garlic, tri-colored peppers and onions to give the sauce texture. I often catch a sale and stock up on this when I'm shopping at least once a month.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Foodie Expert
I make pasta about once a week, and this Vodka sauce is a nice change from the regular tomato sauce we usually use.  I like to use this with bow tie pasta and grilled chicken, instead of the normal meatballs and spaghetti.  Everyone in my family loves this sauce - so that makes it a winner!
Sabrina E.
College Park, MD
Foodie Expert
This sauce was definitely fine and goes well with my pasta/meatball means.  There is something a little off that to me it doesn't taste like genuine Italian Restaurant style vodka sauce, but it is fine for at home cooking.  I would buy this again, but there's nothing special about it other than it is simply a vodka sauce.
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
Bertolli's Vodka Sauce is one of my favorites. I love pasta and I get tired of generic tomato sauce and alfredo sauce. This is an amazing change but it's not something too off, either. It's sooooo yummy and I'll reach for it nearly every time I am making a pasta dish for dinner!
Maria De Jesus B.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love cooking a variety of pasta types always using Bertolli Brand Sauces. Bertolli's Vodka Sauce is a whole lot of delicious in a jar! We always add some fresh vegetables to our meal, as well as ground beef for a fuller volume pasta.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
I tried this Vodka sauce by Bertolli about a month ago back and loved it. I put my Vodka sauce over some Spaghetti and it was delightful. I do recommend using this over any pasta or if you want to make a Chicken Parmesan. I will be buying again for sure.
Allie T.
Foodie Expert
I love vodka sauce and this is definitely the one I would recommend. It's priced well and easy to access becuase it's sold in almost every grocery store. I like to pair it with chicken and pasta but it goes well with any other "white" meat. I love it!
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Foodie Expert
For a canned sauce this vodka sauce actually taste pretty great I'm not a huge fan of canned sauce is in the first place or tomato-based sauces but this one was a little bit different it was actually pretty tolerable would probably recommend
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
This may be a dumb question, but does Vodka sauce have actual alcohol in it? I've been thinking of trying it, but I don't want to try to buy it and then have the cashier tell me I'm not old enough to!
Onix M.
Foodie Expert
Which pasta do you usually pair this sauce with?
Saintia J.
Foodie Expert
What is the best sauce to make penne a la vodka?
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Foodie Expert
Only question I have is....how have I not tried this yet? I love bertolli...and I love vodka
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Foodie Expert
I wanna try this! Do I just use it like regular spaghetti sauce