Bertolli Vodka

Bertolli Vodka

I think this is a stupid question but does this sauce contain alcohol?
What’s your favorite sauce?
Hey hey there! I had this yesterday w some anchovies and extra garlic to it and I think it was pretty good, any other recipe you guys want to give me to try? [product:bertolli-vodka-sauce] [user:yuyaarenales]
Start your review of Bertolli Vodka!
lavon  H.
Bertolli Vodka uploaded by lavon  H.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Perfect for my meal, meatball pasta. It gives it the perfect taste. it's not over powering and watery. Has a little smell that I'm not sure about. But I'm overall happy with it. Can't wait to make something else tasty with it.
Savannah  A.
Midlothian, TX
Bertolli Vodka uploaded by Savannah  A.
This sauce is the closest thing I have found to the amazing vodka sauce you would get in pasta at an Italian restaurant! The flavor is perfect and it goes great with any pasta dish, and any meat added to it.
Erin D.
Herndon, VA
Purchased at: Target
How does something this good come from a jar?! I did add some things to do, but even on its own it would’ve been impressive. Should’ve used penne (we were out 💔) but the shells still held the sauce as well as the penne would’ve so it works out!! Even my italian boyfriend approved of Bertolli Vodka 🔥🔥🔥 Loved it and will definitely make it again! I purchased this at Target 🍅
Amanda S.
Commerce Twp, MI
We use this and mix it with the garlic Alfredo add in some ref pepper flakes and frozen peas and serve it over spaghetti squash. Even my kids love it and they always hv good sales on bertolli
April  D.
Titusville, FL
I love Bertoli sauces especially the vodka sauce 😋 😍 to die for yum I can usually sit with a side of that sauce and just dip away with bread and be good with that 😆 but I'm just a simple Italian woman 👩 😋 👌
Karma L.
Ok, when I make pasta, the sauce is by far the most important part. It will make or break pasta. If I'm too lazy to use my family's recipe to make my own sauce from scratch (which is pretty much every time lol) than store bought sauce it is! This Vodka Sauce is one of the best sauces I've ever tasted! It is one of my favorite store bought sauces ever! The taste isn't overpowering or anything, it's not too thick or too watery, it's just perfect! I highly recommend this sauce.
Jade K.
San Antonio, TX
My husband and I have this sauce as our go to date night dinner when we stay in. We have a new baby so this is great because you can always pair it with any pasta, add some dinner rolls and a glass of wine!
Jevon B.
Durham, NC
I don't do pasta often, but I feel like a pro when I use this sauce. I picked it up at my local grocery store, and compared to the others I have tried, Bertolli really knocked it out with this one. The taste is creamy, not overpowering, and goes well with chicken.
Ericka D.
Arlington, TX
It was just ok, had to had a few seasonings and spices to liven up the flavor a bit. Cooked into the pasta nicely
Jayden C.
Irving, TX
Best vodka pasta sauce! Very creamy and smooth. I wish they may larger jars of this stuff because it's so easy to go through!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Francesca R.
Bronx, NY
il y a 3 ans
Joanna B. il y a 6 mois
I've cooked it up with shrimp or sausage and tortellini.. I usually add spinach, but that's just cause I add spinach to everything. Top with shredded Mozzarella.