BY BERTOLLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bertolli Vineyard Premium Collections. A special selection of exquisite Italian sauces made with a splash of fine wine. Complete your menu with a dish of earthy portobello mushrooms and sun-kissed tomatoes accented with a splash of Merlot wine see more...

Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
The perfect way to go sauce. easy to prepare with pretty much anything, and great flavor !!! i think it is great the amount it contains, so i do recommend this product
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
When I don't feel like making spaghetti, this sauce is my go-to. I just add some meat and usually an extra can of mushrooms! I wish it had more mushrooms!
Endy G.
Love that has a flavor of mushroom.my husband loves pasta sauce and we love trying new ones :)
Analisa Z.
Sacramento, CA
Yum! Just yum! Love that it has some Merlot as well...can't go wrong with Italian and wine :)
Jenifer H.
Not my favorite spaghetti sauce. Flavor was odd and I didn't notice too many mushrooms.
Gina L.
Rochester, NY
Love Bertolli pasta sauce. If I don't have homemade their four cheese is my go to.
Lisa A.
Winter Garden, FL
Does it have a strong wine taste?
Shelah J.