BY BERTOLLI

Bertolli® Vineyard Marinara with Burgandy Wine Sauce.
Restaurant quality.
Since 1865.
Premium Collection. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lisa S.
Bertolli pasta sauce is so good and I constantly get compliments when I make a dish with it. Spaghetti and meatballs, or rigatoni with meat sauce is absolutely delicious. Since I have been using Bertollis I have not tried any others, it is very flavorful and not watery like some others.
Britney H.
Boonsboro, MD
I've tried different marinara sauces, but this one has become my favorite. The burgundy wine gives it a slightly sweet flavor, but it's absolutely delicious.
Iliana G.
Duluth, GA
Not a big sauce fan, but if I am feeling lazy and want to use sauce this is one if the best, the flavor is so good, Its almost like a sauce at a restaurant, just put in a jar and sold at the store, I love it
DAWN M.
Thorndale, PA
I purchased this when I made a shrimp and pasta bake. I wasn't to sure how the flavored would blend especially with the shrimp. I was pleasantly surprised how well it turned out! This has become a specialty I make (by request) anytime I have certain friends and family over for dinner! The flavor a in the sauce are not very overwhelming but makes it seem as you have been slaving over the stove all day preparing the sauce.. Lol with definitely be purchasing this again. Can be a a bit pricey in certain stores. Cheapest I have found was in Wakmart
Victoria C.
Yucaipa , CA
For a jar of sauce this one honestly tastes almost as good as my homemade sauce! The kids like meat in their sauce every once in a while and if I'm feeling too lazy to make meatballs, I'll cook up some lean ground beef with Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. I toss it in with this sauce and let it simmer and the flavors are perfect. I love pouring it over every type of pasta you can think of!
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Best jar sauce by far!!! The trick is not to heat it too much-the wine flavor is terrific but goes away if you heat too high and NEVER simmer or boil!!

Every time we make this for guests (after adding ground beef, sautéed onion and mushrooms, they RAVE about how great my sauce is!!! They think I slaved over it for hours!!!

Side note: WHY Amazon has this ridiculous price is beyond me!! Grocery store prices range from $2.69-$3.29/jar. I know because this sauce is a staple in my pantry.
Leah S.
One of my favorite wine inspired tomato sauces that can be purchased on a market shelf without being super expensive. I usually add more wine, because why not? It tastes wonderful. I love to adjust it and make it a vodka sauce by adding cream and parmesan with a dash of vodka. It is a wonderful starting point for when you don't have time to create a whole new sauce from scratch
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
This sauce tastes like something from an Italian restaurant! Absolutely delicious, the blend of Italian herbs and burgundy wine is very subtle, but you can tell it's there. While cooking it smells absolutely heavenly. The entire house smells like a restaurant. I hardly ever buy anything else. It is a little pricey, but worth it!
jamie b.
Taylors, SC
This is one of my most favorite pasta sauces. It's made with just the right amount of spices. I use this when I do a beef pasta bake. I use a pound of ground beef, rigatoni noodles, mozzarella cheese, and this amazing sauce. Bake at 375 for an hour-YUMMMMM!! Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a tasty meal on the go!
Delilah C.
OMG Love this product! I hate cheap tomato sauce flavored low budget sauce, but the Marinara sauce is to die for! The other sauces are very good, but this is my favorite. They go best with the noodles because they're nice and dense, and seem to grip the pasta better than any other brand!