BY BERTOLLI

Bertolli vidalia onion with roasted garlic pasta sauce 24 oz see more...

Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love using this jarred pasta sauce as a base for my large recipe sauces. It has great flavor and serves well to add diced tomatoes, etc. to. On its own, it tends to be on the sweet side for me, but with the extra tomato, it is just right and serves my whole family.
nazish c.
One of my favorites, the bertolli brand in general I love. The sauces have the perfect flavor and consistency. it is not watery at all and you don't have to use a lot
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite pasta sauces! It tastes like its made with high quality, fresh ingredients.
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
Not only is bertolli my favorite store bought tomato sauce, the vidalia onion is my favorite flavor. Perfect amount of sweet and salty.
Vidalys M.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
My favorite sauce by far! I don't have any other but this one! Love the garlic taste!
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Bertolli is my favorite brand pasta sauce. The garlic is delicious and the tomatoes have the perfect amount of sweetness. I highly recommend this sauce brand. I always purchase when it's on sale.
Taylor B.
Villa Rica, GA
This is a very good pasta sauce! I love homemade and this is pretty close to it!
Kennedy G.
Foodie Expert
Best pasta sauce ever. It's so rich and full of flavor. It's my favorite thing to pair with penne pasta and mozzarella cheese.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Foodie Expert
This pasta sauce is so good! I love using this on any kind of pasta. Spaghetti, ravioli and lasagna especially!
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I love this brand of pasta Sauce! I especially love the roasted garlic flavor! IT makes a great meal when you pair the sauce with Penne Pasta and a Protein. WE will usually have meatballs. I buy it at Stop and Shop! There are usually sales 2 for $5.