BY BERTOLLI

Enjoy classic tomato-based flavors that taste like a sauce you'd be served in an Italian Ristorante. That's because our Traditional Red Sauces are created by professional chefs with vine-ripened tomatoes for a full, fresh flavor you can enjoy at home. Sweet Vidalia onions blend with oven-roasted garlic for a robust, aromatic pasta sauce that helps you craft flavorful food.

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes [Tomatoes, Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Vidalia Onions*, Sugar, Olive Oil, Roasted Garlic (High Maltose Corn Syrup, Garlic), Salt, Garlic, Spices, Citric Acid, Extra Virgin Olive Oil. *7.30% by weight..

Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I love using this jarred pasta sauce as a base for my large recipe sauces. It has great flavor and serves well to add diced tomatoes, etc. to. On its own, it tends to be on the sweet side for me, but with the extra tomato, it is just right and serves my whole family.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I love this brand of pasta Sauce! I especially love the roasted garlic flavor! IT makes a great meal when you pair the sauce with Penne Pasta and a Protein. WE will usually have meatballs. I buy it at Stop and Shop! There are usually sales 2 for $5.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Bertolli is my favorite brand pasta sauce. The garlic is delicious and the tomatoes have the perfect amount of sweetness. I highly recommend this sauce brand. I always purchase when it's on sale.
nazish c.
One of my favorites, the bertolli brand in general I love. The sauces have the perfect flavor and consistency. it is not watery at all and you don't have to use a lot
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
Not only is bertolli my favorite store bought tomato sauce, the vidalia onion is my favorite flavor. Perfect amount of sweet and salty.
Kennedy G.
Best pasta sauce ever. It's so rich and full of flavor. It's my favorite thing to pair with penne pasta and mozzarella cheese.
Erikah O.
York, PA
This pasta sauce is so good! I love using this on any kind of pasta. Spaghetti, ravioli and lasagna especially!
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
This is one of my favorite pasta sauces! It tastes like its made with high quality, fresh ingredients.
Vidalys L.
Chicago , IL
My favorite sauce by far! I don't have any other but this one! Love the garlic taste!
Taylor B.
Villa Rica, GA
This is a very good pasta sauce! I love homemade and this is pretty close to it!