Bertolli Tomato & Basil

Bertolli Tomato & Basil

Was wondering if the glass jars can be reused for personal canning using new lids?
Excelente..
Does this come in other varieties?
Start your review of Bertolli Tomato & Basil!
Terra D.
Columbia, MO
I like that this sauce has a great tomato taste. I always get mine at Walmart and it seems to be the best priced sauce they have. It helps me make a fulfilling meal for me and my husband. I usually end up putting it on spaghetti or using it to dip toasted ravioli sun. I would definitely recommend this!
Zevah S.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this as a change up for my usual pasta sauce... omg it was really tasty ! it had a wonderful aroma and taste
Jes S.
Humble, TX
My family's favorite spaghetti sauce! It's the only one we ever buy! A little pricey, but worth it!
Rachel  O.
Swartz Creek, MI
Makes s good ravioli ...... Nice thick sauce herbs are perfect I love it ....
Makes s good ravioli ...... Nice thick sauce herbs are perfect I love it ....
Cherie L.
Custer, SD
Very good sauce. Nice size jar, that fits well in the cabinets. Great flavor with the right amount of seasoning and bright color.
Jessie C.
Brea, CA
Bertolli Tomato & Basil uploaded by Jessie C.
Purchased at: Target
$2 jar of sauce turns a simple pasta meal into a better dinner than a $18 dish at Olive Garden. Super tasty, I love how it is infused with basil and garlic. I usually sizzle a few cloves of garlic and onion before adding the sauce in for more aroma. It’s cheap and easy to make. It stores well and you can basically find it anywhere.
Tiffany C.
I bought the four-pack of this sauce from Costco (best deal) and it's great! It's in the tart side but I like how it's organic.
Manminder S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Bertolli Tomato & Basil uploaded by Manminder S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I find Bertolli taste fresher than any other pasta sauces out in Market and it’s Organic that’s cherry on the top. My 2 year old is not a huge pasta lover but today when I served her pasta with Bertolli Pasta Sauce she really liked it. I am very happy that my family is having something nice, healthy and most importantly something organic. I highly recommend this to everyone and would definitely buy it again.
Missy  R.
Prattville, AL
I love Bertolli Organic Pasta sauce! I generally make my sauce homemade, but when pressed for time this is a fabulous alternative. It tastes really good. The price is good as well. I generally keep a jar on hand.
Arianna F.
I live this sauce with my life! Now that they come in organic versions I buy them every week for my Manicotti meals.