Bertolli® Stuffed Shells Alla Vodka uploaded by Crystal M.

BY BERTOLLI

Bertolli Rustico Bakes Stuffed Shells Alla Vodka. It has ricotta and Parmesan cheese stuffed shells in a creamy tomato sauce. We have crafted these meals with premium ingredients, like plump stuffed pastas, flavorful cheeses, and rich sauces that deliver a delicious fresh-baked taste right from your microwave.

Christina H.
Medina, NY
These shells are amazing. Bertolucci products are the bomb they are easy to make and taste fabulous
Jessica C.
I try to make these on my own from scratch but it's so much easier to use this. And it's so good
Natosha S.
Mount Pleasant, MI
These are pretty good, not the best tho. Sometimes I run into one and taste like cardboard box.
Bethany D.
Albertville
Roch, cheesy, and divinely delicious meal. Could eat it all alone and every night for a month.
Edith M.
Brownsville
Great product Great product I definitely recommend it super tasteful super fresh. No cons.
Kenna H.
Kimberly , Al
Taste great and quick fix for dinner. Ready in under an hour and the whole family loves it.
Karina C.
Escondido, CA
I love stuffed shells. These are absolute perfection. My husband and I enjoy eating these.
Melissa A.
Edmond, OK
Great for a quick and easy dinner any day of the week. Also a favorite amongst my family.
Raquel V.
The frozen products of this brand are very good I love their taste and eat them very cold
sequoia ..
Crandall, TX
Love the pasta sell they do j st fine when your cooking with them and they are good