Bertolli® Stuffed Shells Alla Vodka uploaded by Crystal M.

BY BERTOLLI

Bertolli Rustico Bakes Stuffed Shells Alla Vodka. It has ricotta and Parmesan cheese stuffed shells in a creamy tomato sauce. We have crafted these meals with premium ingredients, like plump stuffed pastas, flavorful cheeses, and rich sauces that deliver a delicious fresh-baked taste right from your microwave.

Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX
Great taste and doesn't take time to make. I love it can't get enough of this. I buy this alot cause im inn love with it.
Albertine P.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is very tasty, easy to prepare, and the stuffing it it is super delicious... it adds such a nice kick to the paste.
Madeline T.
HICKORY
So awesome. I made this recently for dinner at home when I didn't feel like cooking and the whole family enjoyed it.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Easy dinner for the family when im not in the mood to cook. Easy to prepare and they never complain. Great tasting
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
Come on everyone loves Vodka lol whenever I make these I literally throw Vodka on them and makes everything grand!
Rachel W.
Palm Bay, FL
Perfect filling and flavor!

The shells do need extra sauce added to it, but they are amazing when oven roasted
Casey L.
These are delicious, but with 2 kids, sometimes its cheaper just to go to our locally owned Italian restaurant.
mindy s.
Albion, MI
Delicious. A family dinner must have atleast once a week. Everyone loves then and they're super easy to bake
Christina T.
A great and quick meal. Very tasty but a bit high in price for the quantity. Overall I would buy again.
Allison D.
Kemah
Pretty good when you need something fast and convenient. I'm Italian so I'm critical, but it's decent