Bertolli® Stuffed Shells Alla Vodka uploaded by Crystal M.

BY BERTOLLI

Bertolli Rustico Bakes Stuffed Shells Alla Vodka. It has ricotta and Parmesan cheese stuffed shells in a creamy tomato sauce. We have crafted these meals with premium ingredients, like plump stuffed pastas, flavorful cheeses, and rich sauces that deliver a delicious fresh-baked taste right from your microwave.

Jess S.
Bought this after I received a coupon last year, and have been buying fairly consistently since. It is just a tad pricey, but 100% worth it. Though you can cook in microwave (under 5 mins i believe) or in the oven (about 45 minutes), I've only done it in oven and was pleased each time. Though it does seem like there's extra sauce, depending on what you like, the taste is on point to me. 3 shells come out to 440 calories and 22 g fat, though not ideal for me I can easily make this my dinner with a piece of bread and feel no guilt, especially since I know I'll be completely full after.
Brody T.
Collinsville, IL
Would give five stars for the taste, and am only removing one for the size, which isn't enough to feed 2 (we're fat) by itself. I'm pretty impressed by the way this cooks though, most frozen meals with stuffed shells or other variant-temperature fillings don't get it right. The filling either stays frozen or it burns. The ricotta filling gets hot but stays slightly cooler than the vodka sauce, which is perfect.
brittany f.
These Bertoli stuffed shells alla vodka are so delicious! they taste as if they are homemade! they have most natural ingredients and are generous in their proportions of the food. worth the price, and it tastes like you're at a restaurant! Harder to find but so delicious! will buy more!
Hope O.
Katy, TX
Absolutely full of flavor and leaves you full. Add some garlic bread and a glass of wine and it's a wonderful home cooked meal for two that doesn't take forever. This is one of my favorites and I buy it often.
Christina K.
Towson, MD
Inside each shell was a lot of ricotta, which was a giant pro for me personally since I love the cheese! It had a tomato creamy sauce and mozzarella on the top. Just a hint of vodka could be detected.. It It was my first time eating this and I would definitely buy it again. It was delicious and a great meal to make when I don't want to cook.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Bertolli stuffed shells are delicious. Thank you bertolli for creating such an easy dish that's my family can enjoy. We eat these for dinner at least once ever couple of weeks with a side of French bread, and butter.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
Not one to eat pasta that isn't fresh, but sometimes you need something quick to serve for friends when they show up out of the blue! This was great as a bit of an appetizer prior to the main event. :)
Emily J.
I love getting bertollis frozen dinners. The cheese in the shells tastes great. It doesn't taste bland or artificial at all. I also really like the sauce. I've bought it a few times and I would recommend!
kiley c.
Morgantown , WV
Yum!! I love bertolli meals! They are fast and easy, inexpensive, and taste so good. The stuffed shells is one of my favorites. The cheese is good and the sauce is seasoned well.
Ophil S.
Coral Springs, FL
This savory product packs a punch, when consuming the Bertolli Stuffed Shells Alla Vodka, one might forget that they're not in a five star restaurant. I can hardly describe the tasty goodness, let's just say if I don't watch myself I might consume this on a daily basis!