Bertolli® Stuffed Shells Alla Vodka uploaded by Crystal M.

BY BERTOLLI

Bertolli Rustico Bakes Stuffed Shells Alla Vodka. It has ricotta and Parmesan cheese stuffed shells in a creamy tomato sauce. We have crafted these meals with premium ingredients, like plump stuffed pastas, flavorful cheeses, and rich sauces that deliver a delicious fresh-baked taste right from your microwave.

Sonja T.
Indianapolis , IN
I love to make Italian food, but am always looking for a quick substitute for homemade. I thought this was really good for a frozen entree! I was impressed by the amount of cheese stuffing- my favorite part. I always add a little red pepper flake to any pasta meal, and I would definitely recommend trying that. I would recommend the product either way though.
Lexie E.
Killeen, TX
AMAZING! A quick and easy dinner that tastes great! If you're having dinner company and low on time to cook these are a perfect solution! Everyone loves Italian, right? And for what they are these shells are fantastic. A little bit higher priced for what I would normally be willing to pay, but good overall!
Andrea W.
Proctorville, OH
These are a decent option for a quick easy dinner. They kind of fall apart easily but the taste is really good. Very easy to prepare and decently healthy as long as you're not watching carbs. I would purchase again but do not expect perfect looking food.
Natalie D.
These were pretty good! I wish they weren't so watery, the cheese kind of melted into the water as if there wasn't anymore but other than that they were delicious for a frozen stuffed shells! I would recommend them.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
overall i liked this product but i gave it 4 stars because the sauce is a little watery. i guess being italian i have high expectations for a good sauce but i think it may have a lot to do with the fact that it's frozen and cooking it makes it a little watery.
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
I have tried several of the Bertolli pastas, and they are all delicious! My children actually think that I make the stuffed shells homemade! haha, they love them. They are delicious and convenient for the nights when I am in a hurry or overloaded with work and chores.
ashley b.
Pasta is my favorite food. So when I'm not in the mood to cook, this is my go to dinner. It is amazing. What more could you ask for when you combine noodles with cheese?
Katie F.
Pueblo, CO
My grandma stuff shells are amazing. I personally don't like cooking stuff shells!! So this was just as good as grandmas! And very easy and tasting! My of course fresh is better
Denise B.
One of my favorites in their line. Super easy to make, great in a pinch or when you don't feel like cooking. Tastes as close to homemade as you can get. Paired with a salad and some.bread and you have a great meal
Meekie C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I've never eaten frozen pasta until trying this. I am glad that I did because it was amazing. It taste as if I just went into am Italian restaurant and ordered it fresh off the menu. You should definitely try this