BY BERTOLLI

Cooked Pasta (Water, Enriched Pasta [Durum Wheat Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid]), Crushed Tomatoes In Puree (Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Citric Acid), Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Cream, Vinegar, Carrageenan), Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzyme], Whey Protein Concentrate), Water, Cream, Less Than 2% of: Sauteed Onions (Onions, Soybean Oil), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes]), Natamycin [Mold Inhibitor]), Spices, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Crushed Garlic, Tomato Paste, Dried Egg Whites, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder. Contains Egg, Milk, Wheat.

Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
I am not a huge fan of "freezer meals" I tend to make everything from scratch including pasta majority of the time because I like to know exactly what is going into my food and due to medical issues I have to be very careful with what I am ingesting...the fewer preservatives and artificial whatevers the better. There are occasions however where I am just too tired and worn out to get into cooking and occasionally I will pull something out of the freezer section to take home to cook. I tried these on a whim and I actually enjoyed this particular variety of Bertolli freezer meal. My children also ate it and enjoyed it so that was a plus as well.
Abbie B.
This is yumminess in a bag. I LOVE pasta. I mean absolutely love pasta. I am a college student and there are days where I hardly remember to eat. Since I came across this, no more hungry study days. Or junk food days. I'm really picky, even though I love pasta, when it comes to pasta dishes. Sometimes the sauce just isn't good. Every Bertolli pasta dish I've tried I've loved. If you love pasta please take a leap and try this line. You won't be disappointed. 😉
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
I usually cook dinner every night. I like home made dinners with fresh ingredients. It's rare that I find something quick that the whole family likes. I stumbled across this in my freezer section at my favorite grocery store. I paired it with a salad and some garlic bread. The whole family loved it. I loved that it was easy. I do purchase two to feed my family. I have teenage children.
Tyler D.
Palm Bay, FL
This ziti is easy to make and Tate delicious. I pretty much like all of the Bertolli frozen prepared pasta meals because they actually have flavor and compared to other brands taste how I expect my Italian food to taste. Would give 5 stars if there was a little bit more in package.
Trinay W.
Bensalem, PA
This makes the best pasta. It's one of my family's favorite. It's a great value, which means it's not expensive at all. And of course like I mentioned before, it's delicious. I will be getting this brand and and I am satisfied with this, so I give it five stars
Jeannette C.
Harker Hts, TX
I love bertolli the pasta is amazing and so easy to cook i will always use bertolli and ir is so affordable i always mmake Spaghetti With it i will never use a different brand ever again i recommend this to anyone they have varitys to and also wheat is available
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
They are really just like any noodle that i have ever tried but my favorite noodle has got to be amish which isn't sold just everywhere so I'm not sure i am the right person to recommend this to anyone but it was tastly and i probably will buy sometime again.
Verchelle S.
Hoover, AL
This meal was not good thought it would be something like at olive garden but boy was I wrong. Yeah it's quick and easy but just not for me.. I'll take a zateraine any day over this. I don't know if it's healthy didn't care cause it was not good. Will never buy again
Shauna A.
Pendleton , OR
This was delicious, but it was really rich and a little too heavy for my husband and I to eat k. A regular basis. Still, for an occasional night, it is nice to have a treat like that. Maybe pair it with a lighter side dish.
Jose V.
las vegas, NV
I literally cook this at least twice a week , is so good and the texture is better than another brands. Is super healthy and it doesn't have any fat teams included. I get it at Walmart all the time , so easy to cook. So pasta lovers I recommend this 100%
Lisa F.
Do you cook these in the oven or a stovetop?
Babs H.
Taylors, SC
Haven't tried these yet but everyone says they are good. To feed 4 people would I need 2 boxes?