BY BERTOLLI #54 in Pasta Sauce

Thick cuts of sweet, juicy peppers and hearty Portobello mushrooms mixed with vine-ripened tomatoes and herbs.

INGREDIENTS:

Tomatoes in Juice (Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid), Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Mushrooms, Red Bell Pepper, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Onions, Yellow Bell Pepper, Carrots, Garlic, Spices, Celery, Salt.

Buy on Walmart
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
This sauce is delicious it's very flavorful an I love mushrooms an you can actually see an taste them that's a plus because usually or with whatever other brands you can't see or taste the mushrooms I recommend
Veronica B.
Brandenburg, KY
Sooo good! Anything the kids will eat makes me happy. But when I love it too? Bonus!! So full of flavor. I love the addition of the sweet bell peppers. Tastes like homemade.
Brittany D.
Maumee, OH
Great depth of flavor. I enjoyed the thick and chunky texture. Lots of peppers and mushrooms. A little pricey, but tastes like homemade without the time and effort.
Caitelisabeth
I was really surprised how much I liked this sauce, I typically don’t eat peppers it mushrooms. I used it to make a meatball bake and it was delicious.
Brittany P.
I absolutely love this spaghetti sauce. The flavor is very tasteful you can definitely taste the peppers. And it’s very thick sauce
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my boyfriends favorite kind of sauce but me on the other hand don't like it. He puts on his pasta and his bread.
Aya Ś.
Bertolli Rustic Cut Sweet Peppers & Portobello Mushrooms pasta sauce is made with thick chunks of tasty vegetables, like tomatoes, sweet peppers, portobello mushrooms and aromatic garlic, with no added sugar, artificial flavors or colors
gayathrie P.
Chennai
Can I use it to make meat balls?