BY BERTOLLI

Thick chunks of tomatoes, onions, carrots, celery and garlic cooked lightly with extra virgin olive oil to create a hearty, traditional marinara.

INGREDIENTS:

Tomatoes in Juice (Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid), Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Onions, Carrots, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Celery, Spices, Garlic, Salt.Tomatoes in Juice (Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid), Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Onions, Carrots, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Celery, Spices, Garlic, Salt.

Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
I love the chunky texture of the tomatoes. The taste is so delicious. I like to use it to make pasta, lasagna, and use as a pizza sauce! It's super affordable and it's my go-to marinara.
Amber S.
Mooreville, MS
This stuff is wonderful! In all honesty, there isn't anything by Bertoli I haven't liked. I trust in the name and value of the product. It's comparable to the price of any other name brand sauce.
Philicia B.
Cleveland, OH
Great taste, very smooth consistency, I added this to a pot of spaghetti with meatballs and a dinner roll it was to die for! Love this
Katherine A.
Salisbury, MD
This sauce is great! It has a great hearty taste and has a bit of a sweetness to it that compliments it greatly. So delicious
shoppie4317
I love this cuz I only eat marinara-- not spaghetti sauce. It is chunky making it even more less like regular red sauce.
Iliana C.
Milwaukee, WI
This tastes so good in pasta. Just add a bit of salt to add a little more flavor. Is good value and very affordable.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Finally a sauce you can buy that is exactly the way you would want your sauce to be if you made it at home. This stuff is hearty!! And I appreciate the fact that they advertise a rustic cut and hearty recipe and that’s exactly what you get. The vegetables are cooked to a satisfying texture, and the flavor is phenomenal. I used this with chicken parm, but I’m certain it is just the sauce for any Italian recipe, as close to homemade as you could get! I will be buying this sauce from now on! Everyone has to try it!
Regine R.
Is their big chuck of veggies in it? How's the taste