Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesPasta SauceBertolli
Bertolli Riserva Select Pairings Marinara with Parmigiano-Reggiano Sauce

Bertolli® Riserva Select Pairings Marinara with Parmigiano-Reggiano Sauce

Has this product been discontinued?
Start your review of Bertolli® Riserva Select Pairings Marinara with Parmigiano-Reggiano Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Auburn, GA
My boyfriend and I use this to make tasty spaghetti, pizzas, and other Italian dishes. It's really good, so worth the price.
Reading, PA
The best premade sauce I’ve had in my life. Delicious, rich, creamy , flavorful. Needs nothing. I suggest this to everyone. Unfortunately i never found this in a grocery store again.
Lafayette
This is quite likely the best bottled pasta sauce I have ever had! It is far better than premium brands that cost even more! It is not only amazing with pasta, but great on pizza as well! Why did they discontinue this product?! Bring it back! I want to buy it again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...