BY BERTOLLI #4 in Olive Oil

This quality blend of extra virgin olive oils is “cold pressed” for a naturally full-bodied fruity flavor. Use straight from the bottle on salads, pasta, marinades, soups and sauces, or to make a delectable dip. Smoke Point: 392° F†/200° C

INGREDIENTS:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Bertolli® Rich Taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • "When you're dousing olive oil in the finishing stages of a dish, I recommend a higher quality, as the flavor will be more prominent. " in 2 reviews
Asha R.
Durham, NC
I love all bertolli products they make me feel like an Italian chef when I'm cooking with them and they also good flavor this olive oil is good for hair and cooking. two birds with one stone!!! I think we have a winner :)
Samantha K.
Miramar , FL
I really like this olive oil and I bought it in a bog bottle at Costco so the price was good. Alot of olive oils are fake now or mixed with others but this one really does seem pure.
Tina L.
Griffith, IN
This product is great not only for cooking but it works wonders as sealant for my hair. This is definitely a staple product that I use everyday to seal in moisture in my hair.
Mandi D.
I love Bertolli Olive Oil, there is nothing like a fresh piece of French bread with a drizzle of Bertolli Olive Oil. They are also usually on sale at my local grocer which I love.
Barbara E.
Cleveland, TX
Bertolli is the first name in olive oil in my house. It's rich, fresh taste is always perfect for my pasta dishes, dipping sauces and grilling vegetables.
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
I literally use this oil to cook everything. Pasta, Pizza, breakfast, meats, you name it! Light, flavorful, and inexpensive. Can't ask for anything better!
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
I use this for dipped baked crispy bread and its delish! also a healthy alternative for cooking oil. my food is never to greasy and the flavor is nice
Jennifer D.
Potomac, MD
I use Bertolli olive oil instead of butter on my son's pasta with a pinch of sea salt and he loves it! I also use Bertolli on fresh steamed broccoli!
Bryanna C.
Brooklyn, NY
This mostiurizer is great for you hair. it leaves your hair mostiuzer and secured. Especially if you braid then twist your hair around afterwards.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
This is by far, the best tasting store bought olive oil I have ever had. It isn't overpowering with taste and adds a richness to savory meals!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is this olive oil expensive?
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Aylén L.
bahía blanca
What is the product for? Recomiendo it?
Mrs t.
When added to salad dressing , does it have a bitter or nasty taste?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Is this safe to put in your hair or what beauty trick could you use it for?

Walmart