BY BERTOLLI #4 in Olive Oil

This quality blend of extra virgin olive oils is “cold pressed” for a naturally full-bodied fruity flavor. Use straight from the bottle on salads, pasta, marinades, soups and sauces, or to make a delectable dip. Smoke Point: 392° F†/200° C

INGREDIENTS:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Bertolli® Rich Taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • "When you're dousing olive oil in the finishing stages of a dish, I recommend a higher quality, as the flavor will be more prominent. " in 2 reviews
Kayla H.
Bertolli is the only brand olive oil I use while cooking. It gives such a good taste to everything and so much better to use than regular oil or butter. worth the extra money to purchas this brand over the store brand, you'll be able to tell the difference in cooking.
Jennifer G.
Justin, TX
Good as a base for when your trying to dress up things like chicken, but i wouldn't use this as just something on its own, i always wouldn't use this to dip breads in. The flavor isn't there.
Nailah E.
Olive oil is a healthier option for cooking. Although it is best and most expensive cold pressed, this brand of olive oil does fine for those who are on a budget.
Mackenzi  D.
EVOO has been such a big part of my diet for a long time and this brand is my all time favorite. Not only do I use this to cook, I use this to make moisturizers for my family, which is super cheap and a great DIY.
Jenny C.
Jacksonville, FL
I only use Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It is tasty and cost efficient! I use it for everything in the kitchen, for sauces and dressings, sauteeing, frying, etc. I highly recommend all of the Bertolli products!
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
We always have this olive oil in our pantry. It is a very trusted brand. We cook pasta at least once or twice a week in our home and always have this on hand. Has great flavor and a reasonable price as well.
Brittany H.
This is my go-to olive oil. It is good quality for a fairly lower price as opposed to other brands. I like that it is in a plastic container rather than glass, as I can be a bit clumsy in the kitchen :)
Jazmin F.
Spring valley , CA
Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, definitely the best choice when it comes to cooking.
I use it for almost everything. From eggs to salads. It had a flavor you would not be able to obtain from regular vegetable oil.
Yessika B.
I use this bag boy in my daughter's hair she has black and Mexican and Puerto Rican and her hair is wild. I love it and it keeps her hair dangled and soft and healthy.
Samantha C.
Ladson, SC
I buy this one sale (usually BOGO at Publix) and it okay for cooking and sauteing, but really that is all I use if for. I have found better quality olive oils make for better dressings.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is this olive oil expensive?
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Aylén L.
bahía blanca
What is the product for? Recomiendo it?
Mrs t.
When added to salad dressing , does it have a bitter or nasty taste?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Is this safe to put in your hair or what beauty trick could you use it for?

Walmart