BY BERTOLLI #4 in Olive Oil

This quality blend of extra virgin olive oils is “cold pressed” for a naturally full-bodied fruity flavor. Use straight from the bottle on salads, pasta, marinades, soups and sauces, or to make a delectable dip. Smoke Point: 392° F†/200° C

INGREDIENTS:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Bertolli® Rich Taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • "When you're dousing olive oil in the finishing stages of a dish, I recommend a higher quality, as the flavor will be more prominent. " in 2 reviews
Ashley G.
Brooklyn, NY
Totally an essential for baking Thanksgiving dinner. It's not as expensive as other olive oils you will find in grocery stores, but will still add a perfect amount of flavor to your meal.

Not only do I use it for cooking, but I also use it on top of my baguettes .
Jennifer B.
I love olive oil, and I use it every day. Obviously there is nothing WRONG with this olive oil, but it does not necessarily deserve 5 stars just because there's nothing wrong with it, per say. I believe that being organic could be an improvement, and making sure that there are no GMO products being used as well.
Makeup B.
The best way to strengthen hair !! This product help reduce the loss of her, not only this one but any other extra virgin olive oil. I saw result in like a week. I deeply put it in my hair the day before I take a show and my hair feels like heaven after.
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
This is fine for a basic olive oil, especially if you need to use a lot at once. When you're dousing olive oil in the finishing stages of a dish, I recommend a higher quality, as the flavor will be more prominent.
Meghan S.
Liberty, MO
I use this olive oil daily. My family has used this brand for ever. Never has a funny taste when I bake or cook. I have very picky kids on what they will or won't eat. I buy the huge bottle and use it to fill up a bottle .
Olguita R.
Doral, FL
Its perfect for the kitchen but is also amazing as a beauty product. Its great if you want to start eating better, great price also. I´ve been using this on muy hair and twice a month on my face, huge difference on my skin.
Mary D.
I am a big olive oil consumer. I get frustrated at how expensive it can be, though. I usually buy this brand because it is smooth and inexpensive compared to other brands. I have bought more expensive olive oil, but, honestly, I don't even really see a difference.
Magaly A.
Santa Maria, CA
I love using this when my hair is dry and brittle. It's a good moisturizer and it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy. I really recommend this for anyone looking for a quick alternative for a hair moisturizer.
Nikole W.
Camanche, IA
Definitely my go to olive oil for cooking. Even with constant use the bottle lasts for a considerably long time. My personal favorite use for this product is on zucchini. Add a little garlic pepper salt, sauté it and voila! you've got yourself a nice little side of veggies for dinner.
Lisa A.
St Petersburg, FL
I love cooking with this, I cook chicken in a dish in oven, I also use it for making dressing for salad, it's great for your health. The cost is fair considering the benefits of this product.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is this olive oil expensive?
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Aylén L.
bahía blanca
What is the product for? Recomiendo it?
Mrs t.
When added to salad dressing , does it have a bitter or nasty taste?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Is this safe to put in your hair or what beauty trick could you use it for?

Walmart