BY BERTOLLI #4 in Olive Oil

This quality blend of extra virgin olive oils is “cold pressed” for a naturally full-bodied fruity flavor. Use straight from the bottle on salads, pasta, marinades, soups and sauces, or to make a delectable dip. Smoke Point: 392° F†/200° C

INGREDIENTS:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Bertolli® Rich Taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • "When you're dousing olive oil in the finishing stages of a dish, I recommend a higher quality, as the flavor will be more prominent. " in 2 reviews
Simone W.
I use this product more many things than just cooking. I use olive oil to condition my hair, treat dry patches on my skin, and much more. If you do decide to use this product for dry scalp do not use so much or it'll break your face out with bumps. I also use this product for my stretch marks. warm up for 10 seconds or warm to your liking and rub stretch mark areas.
KM S.
This is one of my favorite brands. This extra virgin olive oil is at a good price range, and has a good nutty taste. I love mixing a little bit of this with balsamic vinegar for salads. Some won't use this for super gourmet, but I don't mind. It's mostly for home cooked meals and salads anyway. Would I recommend? Yes, I do recommend this product.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
I will have to say that I haven't tried many other brands but I love this. It comes in a plastic bottle instead of glass and a little goes a long way. I use this almost every night when I cook and it is inexpensive. I suggest giving this oil a try!
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
Well, I don't know about using it to cook. But I really love using it for my hair. It's readily available, affordable, and you can never go wrong with olive oil. Anyways, I like to use it to help detangle my hair, to help seal in moisture as well and for me it's a must-have product. I know it can also be good for your face, but I'm not brave enough to try it 'cause my skin is so fickle haha.
Vandita S.
I can't comment on the taste or cooking quality of this, as I use it on my face and hair rather than in my food. This stuff has helped my skin so much, it's so soft and smooth and it's also an amazing makeup remover. It feels amazing on my skin. It also softens my hair and leaves it looking shiny after washing it out with cool water.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I love this brand and this product. It doesn't have a real bitter taste like some other olive oils and it also isn't the most expensive olive oil out there. I'd say this is a good medium on both of those scales. I repurchase regularly and highly recommend it.
Brittney A.
OK ladies great great product for cooking! Love to Sautee' my shrimp with it! but I also love this product for my HAIR! My natural ladies get yourself a bottle of this vitamin e oil and coconut oil and grapeseed oil mix in a spray bottle apply to Hair wet or dry! makes for awesome texture and shine! great for hair growth!
Heather M.
Winslow, AZ
Olive oil is a constant in my home. Yes, it imparts a certain taste to foods that no other oil has, and it does so with healthy fats. But I also have it on hand for beauty treatments. It is better for my hair than any hair oil treatment. I find my lotions work better with a bit of olive oil. And if you mix it with sugar it makes a fabulous scrub for dry areas--feet, elbows, even lips. With so many uses, I have to declare olive oil a must have
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
This is excellent for use in recipes. I would probably look for something a little higher end for dipping bread, but for most uses this gets the job done. You can find this in a GALLON at Costco for a really great price. I have also used this to make my own olive oil based mayonnaise and it turned out great.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Perfect for the kitchen and bathroom! This has done wonders for my hair and helping me repair all the damage. I couldn't be happier with the results and feel like everyone should try to use this! People who have damage or curly hair should totally use this product
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is this olive oil expensive?
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Aylén L.
bahía blanca
What is the product for? Recomiendo it?
Mrs t.
When added to salad dressing , does it have a bitter or nasty taste?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Is this safe to put in your hair or what beauty trick could you use it for?

Walmart