BY BERTOLLI #4 in Olive Oil

This quality blend of extra virgin olive oils is “cold pressed” for a naturally full-bodied fruity flavor. Use straight from the bottle on salads, pasta, marinades, soups and sauces, or to make a delectable dip. Smoke Point: 392° F†/200° C

INGREDIENTS:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Bertolli® Rich Taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • "When you're dousing olive oil in the finishing stages of a dish, I recommend a higher quality, as the flavor will be more prominent. " in 2 reviews
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love this Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It is so versatile and it has a great flavor. It is good one salads. I also use in when baking. I usually buy it at Walmart. I think that it is a good value.
Kayci M.
Spring Hill, FL
This is my game changing product! I use this for my skillet veggies and baked veggies. Can't go wrong with crisping them up a little. Add some sea salt and they're perfect.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Esto esta perfecto para cualkier gisado o cualkier ensalada k kieras aser tiene mucha vitamina i te ayuda a vajat muchisimo de peso enverdad lo recominedo es mejor k el aseite de cosina me enkanta
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
This olive oil is on the expensive side compared to other brands. This product works so well and give a great taste to your food. I usually purchase from Walmart. Will always purchase again.
Sandra F.
Orlando, FL
El aceite de oliva es de excelente calidad, lo uso siempre para cocinar y le da un toque divino a las comidas. Además este aceite también es súper bueno para hidratar nuestro cabello !!
Madeline M.
Extra virgin oil tastes so good and it's also very healthy for you. Replace spaghetti sauce with extra virgin olive oil with garlic powder or salad dressing with olive oil and vinegar. Yum!
Bernida K.
Madison, MS
Bertolli...It just rolls off the tongue! (LOL) This has become a major player in my skin defense . Sure it marvelous in the kitchen , but it's like liquid gold in the bathroom /make up bag ! I am a person who used to have larger pores & very oily skin . Witch hazel was my only solution UNTIL I discovered the brilliance of extra virgin olive oil. (Bertolli is just my brand choice) Just a few facts : it's non clogging , helps block the uv rays & pollutants ,& it helps to exfoliate along with a good cleanser ( I use raw black soap ) I also use it on my "natural hair / scalp & body . Just give it a try , I'm sure you will enjoy . A little goes a long way .
Elise M.
This oil works for general oil needs but it is fake Olive oil. I do not know what kind of oil it is but it is not Olive so if you're looking for Olive, save your money
Kristina Z.
Richland, WA
Olive oil is a great product to have at home! I repurchase this every time i run out. It's natural, its healthy and you can use it for lots of things. It adds a really nice taste to lots of foods, i always add it into my salads it makes them so much better! You can even use it as moisturizer as it has multiple vitamins and heals dry skin pretty well. I love to use it as a hair conditioner it makes my hair a lot softer and doesn't make them greasy at all.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
It wasn't until my 20's that I started cooking with Olive Oil. I've used this brand in particular since day one. One of the most important reasons to use Olive Oil is its healthy properties. One thing I love to do is pour Olive Oil into a bowl and mix it with fresh Italian herbs and spices. Once you dip a piece of fresh warm bread in the mixture, you will never have anything like it again.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is this olive oil expensive?
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Aylén L.
bahía blanca
What is the product for? Recomiendo it?
Mrs t.
When added to salad dressing , does it have a bitter or nasty taste?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Is this safe to put in your hair or what beauty trick could you use it for?

Walmart