BY BERTOLLI #4 in Olive Oil

This quality blend of extra virgin olive oils is “cold pressed” for a naturally full-bodied fruity flavor. Use straight from the bottle on salads, pasta, marinades, soups and sauces, or to make a delectable dip. Smoke Point: 392° F†/200° C

INGREDIENTS:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Bertolli® Rich Taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • "When you're dousing olive oil in the finishing stages of a dish, I recommend a higher quality, as the flavor will be more prominent. " in 2 reviews
Rhonda M.

3/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
DIRECTIONS
In a large bowl, stir together tomatoes, 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic and basil and season generously with salt and pepper. Let sit 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair until al dente, 4 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining tablespoon olive oil. Add chicken and season with Italian seasoning salt, and pepper. Cook until no longer pink, 10 minutes per side. Let rest 5 minutes, then thinly slice.
Add tomato mixture and sliced chicken to angel hair and toss until fully combined.
Top with Parmesan and serve.
Megan M.
A great extra virgin olive oil perfect for cooking or using by itself! This evoo is so thick and smooth with a buttery finish you can easily use it as a dip for things like bread. You can throw it in a pan, measure it into a recipe, use it in your hair as a mask, it’s just so good! The richness and high quality is worth the little extra money and the packaging is really nice and doesn’t get super messy.
Kristin C.
This is the best olive oil! I use it all the time for cooking and baking! It has a great flavor and works well with just about anything I do in the kitchen. A little goes a long way when using to sauté or fry on the stove. Continuing to use this product because it’s so great!
Lara P.
I went back to this after I finished a bottle of 'fancy' olive oil I was given.  I couldn't believe how metallic tasting and bitter this one was.  Bertolli used to be my brand, and it's a great price.  However I just can't do it anymore.  I can taste the metallic flavor even cooked into a dish.
Karen R.
Rankin, IL
I use this religiously! Not just during cooking, but I have a bottle of it in my shower to apply on every part of my body to lock in moisture! It’s all natural and gives body such a gorgeous glow!!!
Brinia E.
this is the only olive oil I use! it's fresh and flavorful! I highly recommend this, the bottle comes with a design on the top that makes it easy to pour without making a mess.
Melissa D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Although I don't like using this with my salad dressings~ there's a little bit of an after taste I don't like, I still have it in my pantry handy because it works great in marinades!
Brahja P.
Orlando, FL
Can’t live without my oil! This is good for oil treatments for your hair! Mix with Argan oil heat and leave in your hair for 30 for the perfect repair hair mask!
Tanayia M.
Hollywood, FL
I am a major fan of olive oil but I like using it in a very 'untraditional' way. I use this to remove my eye makeup pretty much every night. I pour about a dime sized amount on my finger and lightly massage it over one eye, leave on a few seconds to break up any stubborn bits, and use a tissue to wipe my eye clean, and repeat on the other side. This keeps my skin soft and it's great on my sensitive eyes as I'm a contact wearer. I haven't bought any other eye cleaner since discovering this handy trick!
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
I use olive oil as a makeup remover since it is natural, soft, and has so many benefits to your skin. I also use it to treat dry patches on my skin. I recently had an allergic reaction and read that olive oil would help, so I put a little bit on my dry skin, and the next morning it wasn't as dry anymore.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is this olive oil expensive?
Aylén L.
bahía blanca
What is the product for? Recomiendo it?
Mrs t.
When added to salad dressing , does it have a bitter or nasty taste?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Is this safe to put in your hair or what beauty trick could you use it for?
Cecily L.