BY BERTOLLI #9 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christine P.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
This is the sauce I use in most of my pastas and also use it to bake fish and vegetables sometimes. The price and quantity is good and thick, the flavour is not too strong but is just right so I am a repeat customer.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
This is a great sauce! I cook with it for all my pasta. I love that it is organic and tastes homemade.
Jenell J.
I love food and pasta is my favorite I love sauce but this one is my favorite you can usually find them at any grocery store which is what I like and the flavor is good if you love pasta go grab some of this sauce
Lexi W.
This sauce is the only one I will use has such a good flavor and unlike other brands the organic taste is amazing !!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Was on sale so I decided to purchase this, last week for dinner that I made tonight. It’s not the best sauce personally. I don’t particularly care for the spices in it. It may be a bit heavy on basil and garlic. It’s not terrible, it’s just not for me. I won’t be purchasing it again.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
This is a great sauce for spaghetti or mozzarella sticks. It's not that chunky and it taste delicious when you warm it up. Definitely would recommend this.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
tastes great! my go to pasta sauce!! not too chunky nor thin.. my boyfriend and I love it!
Melody T.
Foley, AL
I love the freshness of Bertolli, I can serve it to my family without having to worry about all the harsh chemicals like other brands. No need to season Its great by itself!
MK J.
I like the taste of this pasta sauce and I like to use for other things I cook besides spaghetti. I recommend this kind for sure
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Excelente marca a la.horade preparar tu comida ya se almuerzo ocñncena com su variedad de productos es recomendada
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Toronto, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?