BY BERTOLLI #7 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mona H.
Baalback, Baalback
Yummy sauce I like it it tastes pretty good and delicious definitely when it used with spaghetti
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Bertolli is my favorite supermarket tomato sauce. It has great flavor and I don't find myself adding additional spices to help the flavor. It is reasonably prices and usually on sale. I used this sauce for pizza sauce, marinara sauce for appetizers, and so many other dishes besides just spaghetti.
Julie F.
Schaumburg, IL
This pasta sauce was fresh and added just the right amount of seasoning to my pasta. It is very reasonable in price. This is my go to sauce for all different types of pasta recipes. You can add to it as well. I would recommend this pasta sauce to anyone that wants a simple sauce for their pasta dishes.
Ginger A.
San Rafael, NM
***I love Italain food anything with sauce is to die for...this has the more traditional homemade Italian taste...this isn't my first time purchusing this sauce compared to any other sauce this sauce always taste good...this is a sauce I know everyone will love taste alone says IT all-***
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
My 9yo daughter favorite! It's always her first pick and I'm happy to obliged because I can find this occasionally at grocery outlet but if I can't I'll get it at the grocery store! The price varies as we can get a great deal at G.O but I really don't mind getting it for retail for my kids.
Joseph L.
Roseville, CA
Wonderful sauce! I usually only make pasta with marinara when I have friends over since it makes so much. When I cook for a group of three, I only need half of the jar of sauce! Definitely long lasting and the sauce sells at a good price too. Taste is wonderful and texture is thick but not pasty.
Terra D.
Columbia, MO
I like that this sauce has a great tomato taste. I always get mine at Walmart and it seems to be the best priced sauce they have. It helps me make a fulfilling meal for me and my husband. I usually end up putting it on spaghetti or using it to dip toasted ravioli sun. I would definitely recommend this!
Debbiejean L.
DELISH! IT WORKS PERFECTLY WITH MY SECRET SPAGHETTI RECIPE AND DOESN'T DISAPPOINT. ALWAYS KEEPS MY TASTE BUDS ON POINT.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
This is a great sauce! I cook with it for all my pasta. I love that it is organic and tastes homemade.
Jenell J.
I love food and pasta is my favorite I love sauce but this one is my favorite you can usually find them at any grocery store which is what I like and the flavor is good if you love pasta go grab some of this sauce
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?