BY BERTOLLI #7 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lori A.
Culdesac, ID
I normally like bertolli products but I don't care for the Tomato & basil pasta sauce. Just don't have a lot of flavor.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate this sauce. I really do. It's all tomato and no basil. It has the barest INKLINGS of basil. This sauce is a lie.
Sarah H.
I normally make my own sauce from scratch and after trying this I was reminded why. Terrible. A little too sweet, tasted very generic. Maybe If I didn't make my own sauce I would have liked it better.
Maria S.
Fair Haven, NJ
I didn't like this at all tasted a lot like ketchup to me. Just didn't taste like sauce
Dana B.
Lafayette, LA
With the price and the advertisements yoh would think this would taste better. It doest
Jenna F.
Atlantic Bch, NY
Really don't like this product. Tastes like metal canned tomatoes if that makes sense
Christina S.
This sauce was way to spicy for my liking. I would definitely not recommend it for anyone with a sweet tooth.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
this is a chunky tomato sauce and all i could taste was basil.... the flavor was too strong & bitter. will not be buying again.
Lisa P.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Sorry I'm not a fan of Bertolli pasta sauce. I prefer chunkier tomato sauces with vegetables in it. Too smooth tasting for me.
Meegan N.
Birmingham, AL
Bertolli is an okay sauce if you must go with a cheaper bottled sauce. Definitely not something I will buy regularly but does the job when you are looking to make a large serving of pasta for friends or family. Definitely my favorite of the lower end brands.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?