BY BERTOLLI #5 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?2 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Sarah H.
I normally make my own sauce from scratch and after trying this I was reminded why. Terrible. A little too sweet, tasted very generic. Maybe If I didn't make my own sauce I would have liked it better.
Dana B.
Lafayette, LA
With the price and the advertisements yoh would think this would taste better. It doest
Lori A.
Culdesac, ID
I normally like bertolli products but I don't care for the Tomato & basil pasta sauce. Just don't have a lot of flavor.
Jenna F.
Atlantic Bch, NY
Really don't like this product. Tastes like metal canned tomatoes if that makes sense
Christina S.
This sauce was way to spicy for my liking. I would definitely not recommend it for anyone with a sweet tooth.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate this sauce. I really do. It's all tomato and no basil. It has the barest INKLINGS of basil. This sauce is a lie.
Maria S.
Fair Haven, NJ
I didn't like this at all tasted a lot like ketchup to me. Just didn't taste like sauce
Julie K.
Arlington, MA
I don't like this sauce but I am very bias because I always make home made sauce and nothing in a jar could beat that. If you do use this sauce Caramelize some onions and sauté some garlic put the sauce in a pan and Italian seasoning it this will revamp the sauce!
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I honestly don't like the flavor of this. Left a weird after taste in my mouth everything I've made it. Would rather make some sauce from scratch.
Randi W.
Ragu is my all time favorite but this is a good backup to have because spaghetti is my fav
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?