BY BERTOLLI #5 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?2 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Mona H.
Baalback, Baalback
Yummy sauce I like it it tastes pretty good and delicious definitely when it used with spaghetti
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is literally the best pasta sauce I have ever tried! I always add butter to mine to make it a little more rich, but dang! It really doesn't get any better than this! It's not too sweet and not too tangy. It's just the perfect amount of everything you need for the perfect tomato sauce!
Lidiana D.
Coral Gables, FL
Think about a sauce that id as good as homemade sauce! This is it! Affordable and with great quality. Love it!
Constance S.
My husband loves these peppers. Sometimes you just want the mom-style comfort of the classic. Beef, rice, and bertolli tomato sauce! It's such an easy combination... the bertolli add the right amount of zest and flavor to this simple dish! Yummmy!
Lynkethia C.
Best sauce ever!!! I could eat this stuff naked with no ground turkey and still be happy. My kids love it and they are picky eaters. This pairs well with lean ground turkey and mini penne in my house. This is a dinnertime must have!!!!!
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
Bertolli is my go to sauce for every pasta recipe. Spaghetti is no different. This tomato basil is my favorite as it is simple, sweet, and the aroma is to die for. Thinking of switching your family spaghetti sauce!? Pick bertollli organic tomato basil, you will not regret it.
Natalie W.
Layton, UT
This sauce isn't too pricey and tastes amazing for pasta night. I even add in some chopped onions and garlic for extra flavor. They have many other flavors to try out. One of my favorites is their five cheese sauce. I even add more sprinkle cheese on top.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
This is the greatest pre-made pasta sauce on earth, in my humble opinion. I don't like sweet pasta sauces, except for the wonderful tangy-sweet that is a ripe tomato. That flavor plus the addition of fine olive oil makes this drool-worthy. I actually got kind-of addicted to it for awhile.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
This product is absolutely delicious! So fresh and amazing! Couldn't ask for anything more!
Lexi W.
This sauce is the only one I will use has such a good flavor and unlike other brands the organic taste is amazing !!
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?