BY BERTOLLI #5 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?2 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Tamara D.
Hudson, FL
This tomato and basil pasta sauce is awesome. It tatses amazing. You can get it at most grocery stores. For the price its worth trying it out. It great for chicken parm or even just with noodles. it's better than most store brands. I recommend trying this out
Tawun B.
Bertolucci is a great brand. While I am fond of all of their sauces, this one is my favorite. It has a rich taste, requiring very little seasoning in my opinion. I use this most on pasta, but have also tried it over chicken.
Glenna R.
Temecula, CA
I love that Bertolli has organic options because I'm trying to eater cleaner without processed foods! I always stick to the traditional tomato and basil and then add my own herbs and seasonings. This one is good but there are other brands that I use as well.
Jessica S.
It seems most pasta sauces I found were always so watered down, till I found Bertolli! I love this sauce, in spaghetti, on meatballs, or just over noodles. tomato and basil is always in stock at my house although I do enjoy most of the Bertolli flavors.
Siri S.
We purchase this Bertolli on the occasion when we are too lazy to make some pasta sauce from scratch. The taste is ok for a store bought sauce and it's easy to add veggies and meat to it to make a quick meal. Overall, I like Bertolli over other store sauces, but wish they would reduce their sodium content.
Elizabeth F.
I absolutely love this brand for sauce! The flavors have a lot of depth. I use this stuff for everything I can! Great for meals in the crock pot to, I've never had issues with it getting stuck in plates or anything. A real quality sauce at a great value!
Chealsea S.
I bought these at our local grocery store because they had a 'buy one get one' sale. Our family had never tried this brand before. The sauce was not my husband's favorite, but myself and our twins loved it! Very flavorful and delicious! Can be a tad pricey, compared to the other options out there.
Hope T.
This is one of the best sauces I have tried! It tastes like you are eating a restaurant quality sauce. It's so simple to open it up, our in a pan, heat up. And we have a great flavor to have on our pasta. Love it!
Karisha L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I had always purchased Prego pasta sauce. Until recently I tried this sauce and fell in LOVE. It had a way more "authentic" taste, around the same price and everyone loved it. Will probably not buy anything else.
Corrina B.
Waddell, AZ
I had wanted to try out a new pasta for awhile and I went over to my grandmother's house and she made pasta for dinner and used this sauce, every since then I have purchased this for all my pasta dishes including the roasted garlic sauce as well!!
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?

Walmart