BY BERTOLLI #6 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Julie K.
Arlington, MA
I don't like this sauce but I am very bias because I always make home made sauce and nothing in a jar could beat that. If you do use this sauce Caramelize some onions and sauté some garlic put the sauce in a pan and Italian seasoning it this will revamp the sauce!
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
This is one of my go-to pasta sauces. It has such a classic, like-able flavor. It is not overbearing in any way, and really compliments the pasta. It's also very versatile, as I use this with spaghetti, ravioli, lasagna, etc.. I definitely recommend this sauce!
Tawun B.
Bertolucci is a great brand. While I am fond of all of their sauces, this one is my favorite. It has a rich taste, requiring very little seasoning in my opinion. I use this most on pasta, but have also tried it over chicken.
Grecia G.

excellent option when you want to eat healthy, tasty and the more real and close natural flavor. I like healthy and tasty meals so definitely prepare my pasta with these sauces . we must stress that come in a very good size and the price is quite accessible
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
Like to use this when i make spaghetti. I buy this every time i make spaghetti and ate this when i was younger. I think it adds good flavor to a meal. I bought mine at my local grocery store. I am satisfied overall and would recommend this to any and everyone.
Tamara D.
Hudson, FL
This tomato and basil pasta sauce is awesome. It tatses amazing. You can get it at most grocery stores. For the price its worth trying it out. It great for chicken parm or even just with noodles. it's better than most store brands. I recommend trying this out
Santana L.
Kearny, NJ
My boyfriend calls me the pasta queen and I am. But I just love quick to make food that taste like its been cooked from start the Tomato Basil is one of my favorite because it such a great alternative to regular "red sauce"
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
I have a friend who is 100% Italian, so he makes his own sauces and hates most people who buys them at stores. But he knows I can't cook nothing, so he recommended this to my mom and I. It is amazing! And over a nice dish of chicken parm, it is to die for! It has the right amount of spices to give that delicious flavor. Momma Mia! Get this!
Elizabeth F.
I absolutely love this brand for sauce! The flavors have a lot of depth. I use this stuff for everything I can! Great for meals in the crock pot to, I've never had issues with it getting stuck in plates or anything. A real quality sauce at a great value!
Jessica S.
It seems most pasta sauces I found were always so watered down, till I found Bertolli! I love this sauce, in spaghetti, on meatballs, or just over noodles. tomato and basil is always in stock at my house although I do enjoy most of the Bertolli flavors.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Toronto, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?