BY BERTOLLI #5 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Nicole S.
Highland Park, NJ
Bottled sauce is a practically considered a mortal sin in my family, but when I don't have 4-6 hours to make my grandmother's tomato sauce, this is my go-to. It has a far better flavor profile than most canned/bottled sauces on the market and has the right balance of tang and sweetness. The consistency is also nice and thick and will stand up to whatever pasta dish you're creating.
Megan H.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Bertolli favor! It's a great sauce for spaghetti, pasta, or pizza! I enjoy this brand so much because of the favor and ingredients in it as well. The price is reasonable and it's one of best brands you can use for awesome sauce.
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
I do not typically buy bottled pasta sauces, but I always choose Bertolli Tomato & Basil when I do! Originally, the look of the brand/bottling caught my eye, and now I know that the taste is good. The basil flavor really comes through without being too much or tasting artificial.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
One of my favorite sauces to use. Usually I buy store brand sauce to save me money and because I like to add my spin on it, but when I just need a good tasting sauce because I don't feel like doing much, this is what I use! Tastes great!
Savanna R.
Melbourne, FL
Great tasting sauce with amazing flavor. Bertolli Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce help make cooking easier and simple. The sauce taste delicious and I would recommend this product to people. Each bottle is a good portion size to feed one person or a family.
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
Good basic pasta sauce that I like to use as a base for my spaghetti sauce, or my chili. It's good on its own but I usually add different things to jazz it up - tomatoes, onions, spices, etc. Just a good overall traditional sauce.
Emily C.
Boston, MA
All of Bertolli's products are excellent in terms of quality and taste. I can always guarantee a quality pasta dinner when I buy their tomato and basil sauce. The fact that it's fast, easy, and delicious is a definite added bonus!
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
Bertolli Tomato and Basil pasta sauce has always been my go to sauce since i began doing my own grocery shopping. The flavor tastes like sauce you would get in an expensive restaurant not out of a jar from the grocery. You cannot beat the price for the amount of flavor.
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
This is one of my most favorite pasta sauces. It has an amazing flavor and I use it for spaghetti, meatball subs, baked ziti and chicken Parmesan has well. It is a good value and a great price. It's definitely the best in my opinion web recommend everyone trying it.
Vicky E.
Davie, FL
This is a really good pasta sauce. I generally don't know brand names too well and tend to get whatever I see as I'm rushing to stock up at the grocery store, however Bertolli is a brand that I usually remember. Their jars are nice and the flavor is rich, making any pasta or ground beef delicious and memorable.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?

back