BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
One of my favorite sauces to use. Usually I buy store brand sauce to save me money and because I like to add my spin on it, but when I just need a good tasting sauce because I don't feel like doing much, this is what I use! Tastes great!
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
Bertolli Tomato and Basil pasta sauce has always been my go to sauce since i began doing my own grocery shopping. The flavor tastes like sauce you would get in an expensive restaurant not out of a jar from the grocery. You cannot beat the price for the amount of flavor.
Emily C.
Boston, MA
All of Bertolli's products are excellent in terms of quality and taste. I can always guarantee a quality pasta dinner when I buy their tomato and basil sauce. The fact that it's fast, easy, and delicious is a definite added bonus!
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
Good basic pasta sauce that I like to use as a base for my spaghetti sauce, or my chili. It's good on its own but I usually add different things to jazz it up - tomatoes, onions, spices, etc. Just a good overall traditional sauce.
Savanna R.
Orlando, FL
Great tasting sauce with amazing flavor. Bertolli Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce help make cooking easier and simple. The sauce taste delicious and I would recommend this product to people. Each bottle is a good portion size to feed one person or a family.
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
This is one of my most favorite pasta sauces. It has an amazing flavor and I use it for spaghetti, meatball subs, baked ziti and chicken Parmesan has well. It is a good value and a great price. It's definitely the best in my opinion web recommend everyone trying it.
Gia S.
This is the only brand my mom uses for her pasta. It is the right consistency and taste. It's a classic. The tomato tastes natural and is amazing (though I may be a bit biased lol). The value and size are great. I believe my mom got it at Target. Definitely recommendable for any kitchen.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
This is one of my go-to pasta sauces. It has such a classic, like-able flavor. It is not overbearing in any way, and really compliments the pasta. It's also very versatile, as I use this with spaghetti, ravioli, lasagna, etc.. I definitely recommend this sauce!
Norene C.
Great pasta sauce. It has natural ingredients and tastes great. The tomato and basil is my favorite flavor in this line. It has chunks of tomatoes and is lightly sweetened. I toss it with al dente pasta or add precooked sliced mushrooms to the sauce. Excellent product.
Diana M.
I cook pasta for my kids frequently! And they love this flavor! Usually I found a lot of specials whit this sauce in target or winn dixie! And thats a plus! Great flavor! Easy to cook and cheap!! Try it! You're gonna love it
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?