BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiane F.
Great over all base for a good red pasta sauce. Nicely seasoned and not to sweet as many brands tend to do. I like to cut fresh garlic and sauté it in a good quality olive oil then add the sauce, some more spices and simmer for a good 20-30min.
Emily V.
The organic version of this is by far our favorite jarred sauce! It has to be the organic version though as it tastes slightly different. We eat it at least twice a week for Italian sausage spaghetti and then as some form of beef pasta dish.
Monic R.
Davie, FL
This sauce is amazing, I love to pair it with ground beef and add some mozzarella. It's a great value, I don't consider it a high price for the quality. I recommend it most definitely. I also use it to make home made pizza omg is so good. Try it.
samantha m.
Springville, AL
This is my favorite sauce to start my spaghetti sauce with. No I don't actually use it right out of the jar but I don't use any brand right out of the jar. Is got a nice herbal complexity that really lends itself to the end result though.
Michelle L.
Newport, OR
Has true chunks of basil in the sauce, and is great supplement to homemade tomato sauce. When friends come over they ask if the sauce is homemade! Have lived up and down the East Coast, and thankfully this jar is in 99% of the grocery stores I enter. Works great on pizza's as well.
Cammie B.
Omaha, NE
Make a meal one to remember with the Tomato & Basil pasta sauce. Very delish....The whole family loved the taste. Just the right amount of flavor from the basil. Price was comparable to all others. Would recommend this for a great night.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
One of my favorite sauces to use. Usually I buy store brand sauce to save me money and because I like to add my spin on it, but when I just need a good tasting sauce because I don't feel like doing much, this is what I use! Tastes great!
Ashley A.
Murrayville, GA
My go to pasta sauce!!! No joke this sauce has the best flavor. Everything is perfectly balanced and the flavor is superior to many other brands. The tomato and basil are the perfect combination and are great with any type of noodle. It is a must have ingredient in pasta night.
Nicole S.
Highland Park, NJ
Bottled sauce is a practically considered a mortal sin in my family, but when I don't have 4-6 hours to make my grandmother's tomato sauce, this is my go-to. It has a far better flavor profile than most canned/bottled sauces on the market and has the right balance of tang and sweetness. The consistency is also nice and thick and will stand up to whatever pasta dish you're creating.
Megan H.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Bertolli favor! It's a great sauce for spaghetti, pasta, or pizza! I enjoy this brand so much because of the favor and ingredients in it as well. The price is reasonable and it's one of best brands you can use for awesome sauce.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?