BY BERTOLLI #7 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erica C.
Austin, TX
As I am a college student, making pasta is something that is a weekly event for me. This sauce is not too expensive and it tastes delicious. Add in some noodles and meatballs, it makes a great dinner. It's also very easy to work with, all you have to do is heat it up!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my go to spaghetti sauce. I love the flavor of tomato and basil together (yay Caprese Salads!) and this sauce has the full flavor of both. It is thick enough to stick to the pasta in every bite and is a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this!
Marisol B.
Love this particular pasta sauce! I always repurchase the tomato & basil sauce over and over. The taste is great! I love that it has some tomato chunks in it but not a crazy amount or else my kids wouldn't eat it. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Diahann W.
Brooklyn, NY
Because of the change in my diet I don't eat starch/wheat based pasta mostly veggie based so I need a yummy pasta sauce to cover of the lack of flavor. Bernoulli's Tomato & Basil Pasta is the perfect mix plus a few homemade spices to add to a bland pasta!
Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
This is one of my favorite sauces, I love the types that have added flavors or herbs. This one in particular I like to add some ground turkey and mushrooms and it is always delicious! Also love the consistency, it is not too thick or too thin of a sauce.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Bertolli has the best pasta sauce, besides home made. It is a little pricey, depending on where you purchase it. It is a good value for the price though. It is super tasty, my favorite is the 5 cheese sauce. I would say I'm very satisified with this pasta sauce.
Tiane F.
Great over all base for a good red pasta sauce. Nicely seasoned and not to sweet as many brands tend to do. I like to cut fresh garlic and sauté it in a good quality olive oil then add the sauce, some more spices and simmer for a good 20-30min.
Kala F.
HOT SPRINGS, AR
This is my favorite jar pasta sauce! I cook spaghetti squash and use this to mix into my "squash noodles" and it's so delicious, my kids think I made it. It's definitely my family's favorite pasta sauce that I don't make from scratch on my own.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
I am very picky with my spaghetti sauce. I usually just make my own. But sometimes I don't have the time or energy to do that. I bought this once to try it and I will continue to buy it. It has such a rich flavor! It was a hit with my family too!
Elizabeth S.
Green Bay, WI
I just pop a jar out add some garlic and Italian seasoning a pinch of sugar and I am done. Add to pasta. Time saver! Trust me it took me 8 hours to can 22 cans of tomatoes and it didn't turn out even half as good and I grew the tomatoes myself.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?