BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laura G.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great store-bought pasta sauce. I use it most often to make spaghetti, pasta bakes and lasagna. I add ground turkey and sometimes some canned chopped tomato and chopped fresh onion and zucchini to make a chunkier sauce. This is a great, basic sauce to keep on hand for quick pasta meals or to "dress up" and use in more complex dishes.
Kaferin R.
Doral, FL
My go to sauce when making lasagna even if it's a little pricey I love the taste is my base sauce for making my delicious Italian recipes is very tasty even though I add some other stuff to make it more homemade but is highly recommended when you don't want your pasta sauce to taste like you just open a can of cheap tomato sauce
Terra D.
Columbia, MO
I like that this sauce has a great tomato taste. I always get mine at Walmart and it seems to be the best priced sauce they have. It helps me make a fulfilling meal for me and my husband. I usually end up putting it on spaghetti or using it to dip toasted ravioli sun. I would definitely recommend this!
Whitney M.
Lewisville, TX
This pasta sauce is incredible. It is really inexpensive and you can always find coupons for it. This is the first jar sauce that I haven't felt like I needed to add anything to it. I can use half the jar and put the rest in the fridge to use at a later date and its still awesome!
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
Been using this sauce for years over many other brands because the taste is very nice. The seasoning is not overwhelming and doesn't require extra seasoning for it to taste good. It has a great value for the amount of product you receive. I use it for lasagna, pasta, pizza, etc.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Bertolli is my favorite supermarket tomato sauce. It has great flavor and I don't find myself adding additional spices to help the flavor. It is reasonably prices and usually on sale. I used this sauce for pizza sauce, marinara sauce for appetizers, and so many other dishes besides just spaghetti.
Chris A.
Bakersfield, CA
This pasta sauce is delicious. I have made several types of homemade sauce, which are typically good...but this sauce tastes like it was straight out of grandma's kitchen. I would definitely recommend this pasta sauce if you want to save time in the kitchen without sacrificing flavor. This sauce is also delicious on pizza!
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Amazing pasta sauce. not to chunky but has amazing flavor. I only gave it 4 stars though because I have had it a few times where i have opened the jar and it had a little mold on the lid, could be i grabbed a jar that didn't seal all the way and got air in it. Otherwise great sauce
Marguerite S.
Aquinnah, MA
This was the perfect sauce to go with my Italian chicken sausage and kale and delicious parmesan cheese. It was simple enough to still be able to taste all the other flavors. I tend to find tomato sauce a little too much most of the time but this was perfect and simple.
Melissa S.
Buford, GA
For store bought sauce I thought it was pretty good. I'm more inclined to use it on recipes rather than a stand alone Spaghetti sauce just because I prefer my homemade version over any store bought sauce. If I were pressed for time though, I would definitely consider this as an option. One of the better I've tried.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?