BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole V.
Nesconset, NY
No complaints about this sauce. Tomato and basil is my preferred flavor when using sauce. It is not my number one sauce but I do grab it when it's on sale
Mohni S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Pasta is my absolute favorite and I love buying these bottles! The sauce tastes like it was freshly made and is absolutely wonderful and easy to cook with!
Silvia F.
Mount Vernon, NY
The bertolli sauce is really good. All the products is great. I can to do the pasta using the sauce that I like but in special is Alfredo and to ato sauce.
Megan G.
I love this sauce. It has a really good texture and taste to it.
My entire family loved it too, (no complaints). I would definitely buy this product again.
Courtney P.
Riverton, UT
We are spaghetti loving family and this is our go to sauce. I love that it doesn't taste like you bought the sauce from the store. Has the homemade taste.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
My kids wont stop eating the spaghetti when i make with Bertolli Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce. I have tried all of its flavors many times with satisfaction.
Kristin J.
Slippery Rock, PA
I grew up in an Italian family, so spaghetti sauce is a big deal! This one hits it pretty close! It's my go to when I don't feel like making homemade sauce
Farah R.
Bronx, NY
I prefer this pasta sauce over all the others brands of pasta sauces. This a perfect blend if spiced and does not taste like they put a lot of sugar in it.
Jeniffer M.
I love having this type of sauce on stand by for those lazy nights/quick meals. I love basil it adds more flavor and a more home cooked taste to the sauce.
Heather D.
We are usually Newmans own, Prego or Ragu Buyers but this was on sale and I had coupons. It was pretty good the flavors were so, so compared to the others
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?