BY BERTOLLI #5 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?2 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Jessi Q.
Martinez, CA
Excellent flavor! The sauce tastes fresh and well balanced, not too sweet or salty. I always trust Bertolli. This sauce makes cooking so much easier and saves time when you're always in a rush. Not a lot of people like to make tomato sauce from scratch or they just don't have the time or skill. Bertolli sauces are great for making fast, easy, simple meals for cooks of any skill level.
Genevieve M.
Granger, IN
This is a really great all-around tomato pasta sauce! Not too salty and just the right amount of flavor that tastes delicious, but doesn't interfere with anything else you're eating. Very complimentary taste that's just a tiny bit sweet, a tiny bit savory, and goes very well with garlic (my favorite) or even spicier flavors like red pepper. You really can't go wrong with this sauce! :)
Julie F.
Schaumburg, IL
This pasta sauce was fresh and added just the right amount of seasoning to my pasta. It is very reasonable in price. This is my go to sauce for all different types of pasta recipes. You can add to it as well. I would recommend this pasta sauce to anyone that wants a simple sauce for their pasta dishes.
Ginger A.
san fidel, NM
***I love Italain food anything with sauce is to die for...this has the more traditional homemade Italian taste...this isn't my first time purchusing this sauce compared to any other sauce this sauce always taste good...this is a sauce I know everyone will love taste alone says IT all-***
Katrina M.
I love this pasta sauce. It's very flavorful and has been one of my favorites for a while now. It also has the gold shaft seal on the front label which I just found out a few years ago means it was actually tested and voted to be best for flavor. Ever since I found that out I look for the gold seal on all the food products that I buy and usually it ends up being really good.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
My 9yo daughter favorite! It's always her first pick and I'm happy to obliged because I can find this occasionally at grocery outlet but if I can't I'll get it at the grocery store! The price varies as we can get a great deal at G.O but I really don't mind getting it for retail for my kids.
Marie T.
Paris, KY
I am very picky when it comes to spaghetti. I normally don't like it because of the sauce. This is the first sauce that I've used that actually makes me want to eat pasta. I love the hint of basil within it. It is a smooth sauce which is a big plus in my book! I hate chunky sauces! I recommend this to everyone!
Laura G.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great store-bought pasta sauce. I use it most often to make spaghetti, pasta bakes and lasagna. I add ground turkey and sometimes some canned chopped tomato and chopped fresh onion and zucchini to make a chunkier sauce. This is a great, basic sauce to keep on hand for quick pasta meals or to "dress up" and use in more complex dishes.
Terra D.
Columbia, MO
I like that this sauce has a great tomato taste. I always get mine at Walmart and it seems to be the best priced sauce they have. It helps me make a fulfilling meal for me and my husband. I usually end up putting it on spaghetti or using it to dip toasted ravioli sun. I would definitely recommend this!
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
Been using this sauce for years over many other brands because the taste is very nice. The seasoning is not overwhelming and doesn't require extra seasoning for it to taste good. It has a great value for the amount of product you receive. I use it for lasagna, pasta, pizza, etc.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?

Walmart