BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Jenna M.
This is a great classic spaghetti sauce to use when you're craving a traditional tasting meal! Love this brand as well as the flavor. Just enough spices/seasoning
Helen R.
I love this sauce is really very good looks Recipe nona , almost looking like I do at home with natural ingredients , do not know preservatives it tastes homemade, I'm addicted to pasta and good parmesan cheese perfect.
Dayana S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to sauce! It's so good! I use it when I'm making dinner, whether it's meatballs or just plain penne pasta in meat sauce it goes well with any dish
Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
I have enjoyed the flavor of this pasta sauce it is really the perfect addition to any pasta dish. The Basil flavor is definitely present but not over-powering.
Kathryn G.
Eliot , ME
Really yummy and perfect as pizza sauce too. This is definitely more of an herby savory sauce then a sweet sauce and it's really good spiced up with red pepper!
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
I normally buy this sauce for my pasta or spaghetti . I never have this as it is because it's a little too bland for my palate. But in all I do like this sauce.
Desiree A.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a great savory flavor! You can actually taste the basil ! I had such a yummy pasta night with this sauce! So delicious and definitely will be buying again.
Kristen S.
This is a wonderful pasta sauce. Too many times I've had sauces be far too runny. I don't want a bowl of tomato juice! I want tomato sauce! This sauce delivers.
Keri H.
Noblesville, IN
This is an excellent, basic red sauce. I often use this as a base to add on to, or just by itself in a pinch. It's very flavorful, and is a staple in my pantry.
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
I love Bertolli sauces. they have the perfect texture and taste. I use this flavor with lasagna, baked ziti, ravioli, penne, spaghetti....pretty much anything
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?