BY BERTOLLI #6 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
One of the best! It always tastes like its fresh made. The perfect blend of seasonings. I use it for all my pasta dishes and also when we make our french bread pizzas, it's perfect.
Melissa K.
Virginia Bch, VA
You can't go wrong with this sauce. It's great by it self or you can spice it up and add what ever you want to it. I love to his veggies in my sauce for my kids.
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
We use this with every pasta dinner and wouldn't change our ways if they paid us to! Great flavor, tons of spices but not so much that it's overbearing! Would definitely recommend
Rachelle D.
Nashville, TN
Love this pasta sauce. Everyone enjoys a bowl or two of spaghetti dinner a few times a week in my household and this is so convenient especially when both parents work in a household full of children.
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I love this sauce! Spaghetti is such an easy dinner to make but it's sometimes hard to find a sauce I really like but this is one! It goes great with just noodles or with beef too
Elena s.
Maryville, TN
When I am in a hurry, this is one of my go to sauces. Full of flavor and quick to heat up and eat. No need to add anything extra. My kids also love it which is a huge bonus.
Terry S.
This is one of my favorite sauces for pasta dishes. It has a rich, smooth taste with a hint of bail. I always make sure to have at least 1 jar of this on hand in my pantry.
Angella B.
I use this sometimes as my base when I make spaghetti sauce. It gives good flavor but I always like adding fresh garlic, basil, mushrooms, onions and bell peppers in it too.
Sarah B.
Summerville, SC
Love this sauce! It was on sale at my local grocery store so I decided to try it out and I'm so glad I did! Its great for throwing on top of pasta or to use in recipes for lasagne or stuffed shells!
Darleen M.
Greenlawn, NY
This pasta sauce is the truth. I love the flavor and how it makes my spaghetti and baked ziti taste. I can usually find it on sale at the grocery store which is a plus.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Toronto, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?