BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
MY go to for pasta sauce. THE taste is slightly sweet packed with plenty of flavor and a great price point as well. I will continue to buy this for all my pasta dishes
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
I enjoy the flavor of this pasta sauce. I have used it many of my Italian dishes like spaghetti and eggplant Parmesan. The flavor of the basil comes through intensely.
Haylie M.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great classic pasta sauce and a great base to add on to. I like to add some fresh garlic and herbs to spruce it up a bit, but it has great flavor by itself. Bertolli is a great brand.
Tracy H.
Schertz, TX
This is our family's favorite sauce. It has a simple flavor that is not over powered by strong ingredients and is not too runy. I like to use this as dipping sauce for breadsticks or when kids make their own mini pizzas. But really can't beat the combo with pasta!
Jennifer W.
Asheboro, NC
This is a favorite sauce that we use every week. It is higher than other brands, but this sauce maintains its flavor even after days in the refrigerator or after reheating in the microwave.
Kari S.
Cottonwood, ID
Great flavor. I can be pretty picky when it comes to foods and I really like the flavor of this sauce. Not only can you use it with pasta, but I like to use it with mozzarella sticks too!
Seana C.
Buffalo, NY
My family and I don't always have the time to make homemade sauce. When we make pasta and don't have the time we use this. It tastes just as amazing as my homemade.
Tanya L.
Lacey, WA
If I don't have the time to make my own sauce, this is my go to sauce. It's never too sweet or too tart. It has great flavor & aroma & tastes like something out of a chef's kitchen.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
One of the best! It always tastes like its fresh made. The perfect blend of seasonings. I use it for all my pasta dishes and also when we make our french bread pizzas, it's perfect.
jennie G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this sauce it's so good ! It's good on your pasta and and the flavor is so good !!!you can taste the basil and the tomatoes in it they are so good !! Very good sauce! Yummy!!!
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?