BY BERTOLLI #7 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joanna H.
Staten Island, NY
Great taste and good consistency for the perfect bowl of pasta. I usually heat it up and just mix it well with some al dente pasta, add some meatballs, and we're good to go! Delicious meal in minutes!
Evie B.
Elk Horn, KY
This sauce makes my noodles taste so yummy this is my favorite brand of sauce i love the taste of the sweet basil . this is a product that i buy on any grocery shopping trip
Marina B.
Denver, CO
When I go for a canned sauce, this is usually the one info for (with my top choice being sauces in the refrigerator section). The ingredients are good and, compared to other brands, sodium isn't as high.
brandi t.
I only use Bertolli pasta sauces because they are rich in flavor but not too saucy if that makes sense lol. It's the perfect consistency and they have several flavors to choose from! The Alfredo sauce is also very good!
Ashley C.
Parsons, WV
Pasta is a great go to meal and Bertolli is one of my favorite sauces. I enjoy the variety of different flavors. Tomato and basil is one of my favorites because it can also be used as pizza sauce.
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
One of the best pasta sauces I've had by far. It's not too acidic which I find a lot of sauces to be and its just super yummy. My son is super picky when it comes to tomato sauce and he loves this one.
Valerie H.
Bloomington, IN
It's a delicious addition when I don't have time to make my own sauce for my pasta. The folks at Bertoli take you on a journey of southern Italy with their wonderful basil and tomato sauce.
zulema c.
Es deliciosa no solo para los spaguettis si no tambien para cocinar, se puede usar como salsa comun como sustituto del pure de tomate, para guisos y arroces es deliciosa
Chelsea L.
Covington, KY
This is pretty good and has a good price point. As with all pre made pasta sauces, in my opinion, needs doctored up. But add a few spices and some garlic and you're set.
Kemi Q.
I don't always love to make my spaghetti sauce from scratch. When I don't I buy Bertolli Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce. The taste is great and I love that it doesn't use a million ingredients.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?