BY BERTOLLI #7 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Becky C.
Castle Rock, CO
This is the best sauce. It taste fresh and as if it was cooked all day long like my mom used to do. Any ingredient added to it such as Italian sausage or ground turkey just adds to the already amazing flavors.
Sush A.
Bronx, NY
If there's one I love it would be my love for good quality pasta sauce. It could make or break your dish. In my opinion, I think Bertolli makes really good ones.
Susan W.
Bedford, IN
Spaghetti sauce is just one of those things that I think you should stick with the name brands. The Bertolli Tomato Basil is one of our favorite's. i usually add some drained ground chuck to mine. Magnifico!
Meghan S.
Somerset, KY
I love this sauce. It's good on just about any pasta. Also good on meatballs. I slow cook them in my crock pot an my family loves them. I recommend this to everyone who has children.
Svea W.
My husband loves this product. I don't care for Mariana sauce, but can notice the high quality when I prepare it for my husband. It is chunky and not watered down like other sauces.
Asma E.
Lancaster, CA
Bertolli Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce is delicious and I recommend anyone who so etimes buys premade pasta sauces to try this one. It doesn't taste artificial like some of those other pasta sauces out there.
Dahlyla L.
Vancouver, WA
This sauce tastes like the sauce I can myself. We eat a lot of pasta and when I run out of my home canned sauce, this is what I buy. I also like that I can water bath in the jars instead of recycling them.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
This sauce is so fresh and light it's like I went to my garden and got the tomatoes and basil fresh. The favors are alive in my mouth. It's the my favorite sauce, I like it better than m y own home made sauce.
Janet S.
Muncie , IN
I use this to make my baked ziti. Has a great flavor aND one of my favorite flavors. Not watery and very flavorful. Has just the right amount of spices to enhance the ziti dish.
Elizabeth M.
Greenville, NC
This is my go-to tomato sauce! Flavor is great -- tomatoey without being too acidic. And the price is certainly right. It's much more authentic tasting than similarly priced competitors. Love Bertolli!!
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?