BY BERTOLLI #5 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?2 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Bekka B.
Sanford, FL
This is my favorite go to sauce when making pasta. Lasagne especially. Packed with a lot of flavor so not much/if any is needed to be added to complete your dish.
Emily M.
This sauce is delicious! There is one other brand i found that tastes just like this, and it's cheaper. But tomato basil is my favorite flavor for spaghetti sauce!
Sarah P.
Raleigh, NC
A great pasta sauce to use as is or as a base to add more to it (meat, veggies, use it in soups, and other recipes). Great tastes and quicker than making your own.
Anna R.
This sauce *ALMOST* tastes homemade. I like to use it as a pizza sauce in a pinch as well as a regular pasta sauce. The basil could use a little more punch though.
Grace S.
Grove City, OH
When I cant make it at home, I like Bertoli. The flavors are great. I tend to add a little here and there to spice it up a bit more, but It is a great foundation.
Amy X.
I love this sauce! That being said, I'm not the most discerning consumer, I use enough sausage and/or meatballs to mask the actual taste of tomato/pasta sauce. It works, and I try to get it on sale. Nough said.
Alyssa M.
Eagle , WI
Love this tomato basil sauce for my pasta it jus adds that little bit of extra flavor to an otherwise simple dish. I usually pair it with fettuccini noodles and some garlic bread, also makes a great dipping sauce.
Becky C.
Castle Rock, CO
This is the best sauce. It taste fresh and as if it was cooked all day long like my mom used to do. Any ingredient added to it such as Italian sausage or ground turkey just adds to the already amazing flavors.
Sush A.
Bronx, NY
If there's one I love it would be my love for good quality pasta sauce. It could make or break your dish. In my opinion, I think Bertolli makes really good ones.
Marissa b.
This is the number one pasta sause I use when I make my spaghetti. I love the taste of Basil and I throw in a few fresh leavea to give it a more powerful flavor.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?