BY BERTOLLI #5 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?2 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
Bertolli tomato sauce is my favorite, I love every flavor. I prefer the organic bertolli but it isn't in my regular grocery store often. They also have gourmet flavors I found at target, delicious!
Talisa E.
Go to tomato sauce for my home. I love this with almost any pasta dish. Love the consistency of the sauce and its flavor! Great compliment to any pasta dish I've made.
Kayla Y.
Hillsboro, MO
I love Bertolli sauce when I'm in a rush and need dinner done fast! I don't have to add anything to this sauce to make it perfect- it is that way right from the jar.
Chrissy C.
Lake Worth, FL
This already has all the flavor. I love flavored so I add to it. But if you don't want to you really don't need to. The taste it gives the food is everything and more
Elaine K.
This is such an easy sauce to use, not only for pasta, but for any dish that needs tomato sauce. It is very versatile, and I have found that boiled broccoli with this sauce and a hint of Parmesan cheese is incredible.
Lori G.
This is the best pasta sauce out there. I have compare it to Ragu and this beats it hands down. The flavor is so authentic you can't even tell it came from a bottle
Lindsey D.
Great, thick sauce. I tend to add some fresh basil from the garden, but it does have a nice basil base to the sauce. I like to add a little sugar, but this is a great sauce. Not too chunky.
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite pasta sauce of all time. It's definitely on the sweeter side, which I love. It's a great price and I keep one in my fridge at all times. Love it.
Heather G.
I use the noodles to go with my own home made meals. There are always different things in my pantry depending on the ingredients seems like that is always changing.
Bekka B.
Sanford, FL
This is my favorite go to sauce when making pasta. Lasagne especially. Packed with a lot of flavor so not much/if any is needed to be added to complete your dish.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?