BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
This is a really good sauce with great flavor. It tends to be a bit more affordable but tastes far better than many discount brands. Plus it is great for sauce on pasta as well as a sauce to dip in.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
My mom has used this on occasion. it's a great tasting sauce, I mean it's not like my homemade sauce, with all the fresh meat and hours upon hours cooking, but, in a pinch, is worked for my parents.
Robbi L.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Some days you have to cheat on the sauce. When that day comes, then you have to make sure the taste of the sauce is as close to homemade as possible...this is that sauce!
Shannon F.
We always have at least one or two jars of this on hand. It's not the best, but it's pasta sauce which in itself is amazing. If you're looking for quality, go elsewhere, but this is a really good cheap, fast way to prepare a meal.
Brenda M.
Woonsocket, RI
This is one of my go to sauces when I'm going to throw together a lasagna! I love tomato and basil flavored sauce and this one is just great. Love that "homemade" taste!
Deborah P.
Richmond, TX
One of my households favorite pasta sauces. We love basil & this sauce has the perfect blend & amount of tomato and basil in it. Great for spaghetti, lasagna, penne or any other type of pasta dish!
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
This sauce is so perfect for the days I just don't have time to dress up a pasta! It's perfectly seasoned so I can go with out with out the fresh herbs. Also not an problem if I doi t have time to let it simmer with a bay leaf.
Rachel S.
I cannot explain to you how much I love this pasta sauce. I absolutely love this sauce. This sauce is not only a classic flavor, but it's a taste you never get sick of.
Talisa E.
Go to tomato sauce for my home. I love this with almost any pasta dish. Love the consistency of the sauce and its flavor! Great compliment to any pasta dish I've made.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
Bertolli tomato sauce is my favorite, I love every flavor. I prefer the organic bertolli but it isn't in my regular grocery store often. They also have gourmet flavors I found at target, delicious!
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?