BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Monica G.
Best marinara ever! i am so thankful to have this quick fix in my arsenal of easy meals. I love it on pasta but one of my others is eggplant Parmesan! It is tasty but also thick enough not to get thin and drippy when you bake it. I love the fact we have this for that purpose and the sugar content is decent.
Karri P.
When I don't have the time/energy for homemade sauce, this is my go to. Bright tomato flavor and not at all watery, this is a tasty sauce. It's about the same price as your Prego or Ragu type sauces but better quality.
Aurdrey S.
Delray Beach, FL
I really enjoy cooking with this sauce whether I am making spaghetti The cost is affordable Along with the fact that it does not loose its flavor, great taste and i can even find on sale at times.. It is definitely a great product.
Lilliam A.
Cranston, RI
I just bought this product two weeks ago. Bought it to make DYI hot pockets. I love hot pockets but they get expensive . I added this sauce to a ham and cheese homemade hot pocket and it turned out delicious. I also used this sauce for spaghetti . My kids and I loved it.
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
I like this item to add to my spaghetti and pasta but like some reviews below say it doesn't add much taste. It's a little bland. I'm more of a meat tomato sauce person it has more flavor. But if you're looking for something light this is the right save for you.
Anndria T.
This is pretty good for jarred red sauce. Honestly if you have an Aldi nearby the best brand I've found so far is Priano. If you are at Walmart though go ahead and grab this kind. It is definitely a better flavor than Ragu or other comparative competitors.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
This is very good for dishes especially pasta bakes. Also goes very good with chicken. The flavor and herbs is very rich. Just add this sauce and your dish will taste home made. I only buy when on sale though
Lisa H.
This is the best sauce.I will not buy any other kind now that I have tried this one. I use it for a lot. I know the price is more but I will pay for the taste for sure. I see it has all the good ingredients in it. I will even dip my breads in it when I can. My family love it as well.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
Probably my first 'go to' sauce when shopping at the market. I love this sauce but then what better paring could you have with Italian pasta than tomato and Basil. I just made a lasagna dinner for guests this past weekend and they could not stop raving about the food. Of course I will take some of the credit but having this sauce as my base is what helps make it amazing. Of course I add things to it to make it more home made but it is delicious. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Carlie W.
This is a decent product. I make spaghetti quite often for family but I stopped using this because of how little flavor it has. I find that this makes a good base but I have to add a lot of my own seasonings and herbs to make it flavorful. For the price I would prefer if I didn't have to spend an extra 10 minutes flavoring it, for all that I can make my own pasta sauce from scratch which is what I've since been doing. It's not terrible, but in my opinion it's not worth it.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?