BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
NISSA R.
I love tomato & basil this pasta sauce is very yummy if u had to just heat it up and serve, I usually add ingredients to my sauce while its on the burner but this is pretty tasty
Cheryl Anne d.
San Jose, CA
My husband and I buy this pasta sauce as a base for our pizza making nights. I have to add additional spices and fresh sauteed garlic and onions to make it taste more homemade.
Mingyi W.
E Greenwich, RI
If I could have an endless supply of this stuff, I would use it all the time. I use it to deepen the flavor of soups, to make tacos (as a salsa substitute), to make pizza and of course, pasta. This sauce really is something that can do it all!
Sarah M.
I absolutely love pasta so I'm super particular about what red sauce I use. I like this one because it's not just tomato, you can definitely taste the basil. It has a lot of flavor instead of it just being bland.
Emily W.
Baldwinsville, NY
I liked this sauce. It was a good size and a good price and my friends liked it as well. This was my first time trying this sauce and I was happy with the quality and taste.
Claudia W.
Yermo, CA
Good stuff, cheap, easily available. I don't get real picky about pasta, but this one is a favorite. Used frequently.Normally hiding somewhere in my pantry!! Healthy or not t, I guess it is so far as pasta goes! I've used it for years
Megan S.
This is my go-to sauce for spaghetti (which we have a LOT...it's my hubby's favorite!) It's so yummy that I don't have to "doctor it up" like I do sometimes with other sauces!
Rhonda R.
Berryville , Va
This is one of my families favorite sauces. Everyone has different tastes, but we can all agree on this one. The works equally well with whatever pasta dish you are preparing.
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
This is a really good sauce with great flavor. It tends to be a bit more affordable but tastes far better than many discount brands. Plus it is great for sauce on pasta as well as a sauce to dip in.
Paula B.
Clemson, SC
Bertolli is usually my go to pasta sauce but this one I did not like. The flavors did not mesh well and my family ate it but we will not purchase this particular one again.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?