BY BERTOLLI #7 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
This is a very reasonably priced and tasty sauce. I always have one of these on hand for nights when I don't have a lot of time to make dinner, or to easily throw together a lasagna. The basil flavor in this is great!
Brittany H.
Evansville , IN
Don't tell my grandmother but when I don't home make my sauce I use this and add some extra seasonings to pretend I homemade it. Great full flavor and no one can tell I didn't make it!
Maha I.
Apex, NC
Bertolli comes out consistent every time, and I can always count on it for an easy meal that pleases everyone. Great flavor, doesn't taste processed, never runny.
Natalie A.
Kingsland, TX
This is the only pasta sauce I will buy. My mom used it when we were younger, and I followed tradition when I moved out. It's got a phenomenal blend of spices, tomatoes, and that "extra something" that makes pasta nights a truly delectable event.
Carrie A.
Bertolli is a trusted name in pasta that I purchase frequently. I love the flavors and the variety that they offer. My family really enjoys this pasta sauce and I really enjoy that I'm feeding them good quality food with good quality ingredients.
Brandy P.
Fayetteville, NC
Bertolli's Tomato & Basil pasta sauce is my favorite! I mainly use for my spaghetti but it also makes a great sauce on any ravioli. Great taste at a great price!
Amanda S.
Columbia Falls, MT
I like this sause. I use it to dip fired mozzarella sticks in and it's delicious :) but I do prefer my organic sause for actual dinner and pastas. this goes well with junk food lol
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
This is packed with flavor! My whole family loves it. It isn't the cheapest but it is worth the extra few dollars you spend on it. My child could eat a whole pot of it if I let her!
Hannah W.
Murfreesboro, TN
This sauce reminds me so much of my mothers home made sauce! I so often don't have the tie to make my own sauce so when I'm wanting that home cooked taste I grab jar of this and go!
Brandy H.
Grovetown, GA
We use this sauce all the time on spaghetti or lasagna night. It has a delicious robust flavor of tomatoes and herbs. Goes great with pasta and parmesan cheese! We can find this at at most grocery stores, and always have it stocked in our pantry.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?