BY BERTOLLI #5 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel M.
This pasta sauce is great. I put it on everything and it is perfect to bake with baked ziti. It's a great price and absolutely delicious. It tastes like a homemade sauce. Definitely recommend
Colleen S.
Wilmington, DE
If I do not have the time to make homemade sauce, this is my go to sauce. You can add some wine and spices to just kick it up a notch. Great quality at a great price!!
Angelica K.
Sarasota, FL
This tomato sauce is great. The flavors in it go so well with any meal I make with this sauce. I can never choose anything other than this sauce because its so creamy and rich in flavor. MY favorite meal with this is just some simple spaghetti. I highly recommend.
Michele B.
Love this! I like the flavorful taste and the subtle taste of the spices. I also like that it doesn't have tomato chunks. I've used this on ravioli and also spaghetti.
Brandy Jo B.
Bean Station, TN
One if my favorites taste like homemade ... has great flavor and you wouldn't know I didn't stand in the kitchen making homemade marinara sauce lol . My family loves it
Miranda P.
Greenville, SC
YUMMY!! This sauce is delicious! It's something I always keep on hand to have a quick fix for dinner. Throw in some grilled chicken and noodles and you're good to go!
Rebecca A.
Good standard jarred tomato sauce. Better than the house/store brand in the jars. Had more flavor than Ragu and less sugar. So overall better flavor. Just prefer to add more spices to mine.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is pretty good, and is a great base for several dishes. I'm a fan of basil in my pasta sauces, so I usually add a little more for flavor when using this sauce right on my pasta.
Haley B.
Frankfort, KY
I add some more basil and cheese to this sauce when heating it up but I love this sauce. It is a great base and really sticks to your noodles in a good way. this is the only sauce I use now
Ehsan K.
San Dimas, CA
Great base sauce. In no way am I saying that I have eaten this plain... but it seems as though it can be and it wouldn't be that bad. I always like to spice up my sauce by adding my own mixture but this sauce is definitely a key. Great taste and texture!
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?