BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Haley B.
Frankfort, KY
I add some more basil and cheese to this sauce when heating it up but I love this sauce. It is a great base and really sticks to your noodles in a good way. this is the only sauce I use now
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is pretty good, and is a great base for several dishes. I'm a fan of basil in my pasta sauces, so I usually add a little more for flavor when using this sauce right on my pasta.
Sewit F.
Best pasta sauce I've ever had. I usually make my own homemade sauce recipe that my mom gave me but I can't lie and she might kill me for this but this tomato and basil sauce is 10x better. Sprinkle a little cheese in your pasta and you will be in heaven.
Gretchen S.
Avon park
I love making food from scratch but when I want to skip a step I use Bertolli. It taste so good and actually better then my own. I taste the tomatoes, basil, and spices. Family dinners just got easier but still so yummy.
Jenna D.
Oh boy do I love pasta, and I love this tomato and basil sauce. I've bought it many times and it's always yummy. It's easily found in Food Lion and very affordable.
Ehsan K.
San Dimas, CA
Great base sauce. In no way am I saying that I have eaten this plain... but it seems as though it can be and it wouldn't be that bad. I always like to spice up my sauce by adding my own mixture but this sauce is definitely a key. Great taste and texture!
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
This sauce is my personal favorite. No other brand can even imitate it! The robust flavors go well with a variety of meats and pastas, it also makes a simple throw in the oven easy-bake!
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
I'm not a huge fan of bottled marinara sauce however, if I'm in a pinch and don't have my homemade in the freezer this is the next best thing. You can tell it's made with quality ingredients and it's not very acidic.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
This is a very reasonably priced and tasty sauce. I always have one of these on hand for nights when I don't have a lot of time to make dinner, or to easily throw together a lasagna. The basil flavor in this is great!
Brittany H.
Evansville, IN
Don't tell my grandmother but when I don't home make my sauce I use this and add some extra seasonings to pretend I homemade it. Great full flavor and no one can tell I didn't make it!
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?