BY BERTOLLI #7 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Adrianna H.
If you want a thick pasta sauce this is the product for you, the price is good value just recently used for my lasugea . The product is kinda high I'm sodium but over all healthy. I defently recommend to others for and pasta for a family to enjoy for dinner even lunch.
Sasha A.
Nashville, TN
If I don't have time to make my own tomato sauce, Bertolli is usually my go to. For jar sauce it's always fresh and tasty. It's also great to add some extra spices to to fake it like you made it!
Carla M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Bertolli sauces always have great prices. I always keep a few in the pantry to use when I do not have time to make homemade sauce. They taste greate and super convenient
Anna U.
This sauce is pretty good. I usually only buy canned sauce when making lasagna, and since my husband doesn't like pasta sauce I was very pleased when he liked the lasagna I made with this sauce.
Colleen S.
Wilmington, DE
If I do not have the time to make homemade sauce, this is my go to sauce. You can add some wine and spices to just kick it up a notch. Great quality at a great price!!
Rachel M.
This pasta sauce is great. I put it on everything and it is perfect to bake with baked ziti. It's a great price and absolutely delicious. It tastes like a homemade sauce. Definitely recommend
Angelica K.
Sarasota, FL
This tomato sauce is great. The flavors in it go so well with any meal I make with this sauce. I can never choose anything other than this sauce because its so creamy and rich in flavor. MY favorite meal with this is just some simple spaghetti. I highly recommend.
Brandy Jo B.
Bean Station, TN
One if my favorites taste like homemade ... has great flavor and you wouldn't know I didn't stand in the kitchen making homemade marinara sauce lol . My family loves it
Michele B.
Love this! I like the flavorful taste and the subtle taste of the spices. I also like that it doesn't have tomato chunks. I've used this on ravioli and also spaghetti.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is pretty good, and is a great base for several dishes. I'm a fan of basil in my pasta sauces, so I usually add a little more for flavor when using this sauce right on my pasta.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?