BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sylvia P.
Yummy pasta sauce. Great for a quick and easy meal over noodles, or, a family dinner with meatballs. I sometimes stir in parmesan cheese to give it that extra creamy flavor.
Erin M.
Smithfield, VA
This is my go-to pasta sauce because it does not have any dairy proteins, which my son is allergic too. So many of the pasta sauces have cheese incorporated, so I am glad to have a tasty alternative.
Tomi O.
I use this for my regular pasta meals of course, but usually for my famous pizzaninis. It's a flavorful sauce that has all of the seasonings I would usually add for a pizza!
Raveena A.
So good! I don't normally enjoy basil, but this is the perfect amount to add to my pasta. As a college student, I don't have much time to make a healthy pasta sauce, so this is a great option for me.
Jeri S.
Mount Vernon, OH
Bertolli tomato and basil is our go to pasta sauce! This is the one sauce that I am able to feed everyone from the grandchildren to my parents with no complaints from anyone!
Cori T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I hate having to use pre packaged sauces but it saves so much time sometimes I can't help myself. I love the basil in here ! Some times I add a little sugar and fresh tomato and basil to spice it up.
Tannille W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This sauce is quite tasty with authentic Italian flavors, but does not taste homemade. It's somewhat thin, but still covers pasta or meat with delightful seasonings and sauce.
Lisa A.
Davidson, NC
My go to store bought sauce. It has a good balance of sweet and tangy. It also works well for a simple sauce or for lasagna or I can add floors to it for a heartier sauce.
Cindy V.
Blanco, TX
When I have time, I make my own pasta sauce from scratch, but when I don't, I use Bertolli "tomato & basil" pasta sauce. I add in a little chopped fresh basil at the end of cooking, sprinkle with fresh Parmesan, and no one's the wiser (PS: don't forget to throw away the jar)
Anna U.
This sauce is pretty good. I usually only buy canned sauce when making lasagna, and since my husband doesn't like pasta sauce I was very pleased when he liked the lasagna I made with this sauce.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?