BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?2 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
A GREAT pasta sauce. Anytime I need a pasta sauce, this is what I choose. Great value, great taste and my whole family loves it. Just a basic flavorful sauce and they have such a large variety of different flavored to fit what you are looking for.
Anndria T.
This is pretty good for jarred red sauce. Honestly if you have an Aldi nearby the best brand I've found so far is Priano. If you are at Walmart though go ahead and grab this kind. It is definitely a better flavor than Ragu or other comparative competitors.
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
Bertolli products are a little bland for my taste. That being said, I have used this as a base to sauce that I've made when I don't have the time to start from scratch. It tastes the best when you add meat or veggies, diced tomatoes, onions & garlic.
Lauren G.
Mount Joy, PA
This is a go to sauce in our household. It is a staple in most Italian meals we prepare. We love using it for loss of different items and works a great base flavor for many meals.
Hope H.
Wilmington, NC
Pasta is one of my dinner staples. Whether I fix it as a main dish or a side, I always have it! This pasta sauce is one of my favorites. I normally keep several jars in my pantry!
Katie B.
Brooklyn Park, MN
So delicious! Used this as the base in a stuffed shell pasta dish, could NOT have been more pleased! I went back to the store two days later and got two more jars for future use!
Theresa G.
I tried this sauce for the first time about two weeks ago it is a great flavor with meatballs. When you let this simmer making meatballs the hint of basil is such a great flavor.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
I don't typically use pre-made sauce due to the extra sugar, however this doesn't have a bad taste (the "fake" taste most jarred sauces have). This is pretty good straight out of the jar without having to add too much additional spices too.
Pamela S.
This is the best sauce when we make homemade pizza. It's easy for the kids to scoop their own which they enjoy very much and the taste is delicious and sweet with just enough spice I recommend this sauce
Sarah H.
I normally make my own sauce from scratch and after trying this I was reminded why. Terrible. A little too sweet, tasted very generic. Maybe If I didn't make my own sauce I would have liked it better.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Does this come in other varieties?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?