BY BERTOLLI #5 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
This is one of my favorite pasta sauces, but is on the pricer side of sauces, The quality of the sauce that you use can really affect the outcome of a dish, so I would say that it is worth it.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Love this pasta sauce! It's inexpensive and tastes great! It isn't too thin, like some pasta sauces. And I don't feel like I need to add any more spices or herbs to my pasta dishes.
Gabrielle G.
San Francisco, CA
One of my favorite pasta sauces. I can use this sauce with penne noodles or with angel hair spaghetti noodles. I love adding different choices in meat to add more flavor and dimension to my pastas for dinner.
santana m.
Just made dinner the other night and used this sauce for the first time and loved it! It had such an authentic taste. Of course I added a few seasonings and extras to the sauce but the sauce itself was great!
Stephanie  M.
Royersford, PA
Love this stuff! Great flavor on all pasta or italian dishes, especially ravioli! Tastes fresh and healthy! I buy this and other bertolli sauces at Giant food markets all the time!
Jamie K.
Milwaukee, WI
A yummy sauce! The basil flavor really comes through, and it tastes like a sauce that has cooked long on the stove. Love this over spaghetti/pasta, in lasagna, or as dipping sauce for garlic bread. We would purchase again for our next pasta meal!
Katie B.
Brooklyn Park, MN
So delicious! Used this as the base in a stuffed shell pasta dish, could NOT have been more pleased! I went back to the store two days later and got two more jars for future use!
Lauren G.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a go to sauce in our household. It is a staple in most Italian meals we prepare. We love using it for loss of different items and works a great base flavor for many meals.
Parker D.
Brooklyn, NY
Great simplistic a pasta sauce and it is dairy free which is perfect for those suffering from lactose intolerance. Great base for cooking with pasta and great to use alone on breads or sandwiches! Delicious!
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
Bertolli products are a little bland for my taste. That being said, I have used this as a base to sauce that I've made when I don't have the time to start from scratch. It tastes the best when you add meat or veggies, diced tomatoes, onions & garlic.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?