BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie B.
Brooklyn Park, MN
So delicious! Used this as the base in a stuffed shell pasta dish, could NOT have been more pleased! I went back to the store two days later and got two more jars for future use!
Lauren G.
Summerville , SC
This is a go to sauce in our household. It is a staple in most Italian meals we prepare. We love using it for loss of different items and works a great base flavor for many meals.
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
Bertolli products are a little bland for my taste. That being said, I have used this as a base to sauce that I've made when I don't have the time to start from scratch. It tastes the best when you add meat or veggies, diced tomatoes, onions & garlic.
Hope H.
Pasta is one of my dinner staples. Whether I fix it as a main dish or a side, I always have it! This pasta sauce is one of my favorites. I normally keep several jars in my pantry!
Theresa G.
I tried this sauce for the first time about two weeks ago it is a great flavor with meatballs. When you let this simmer making meatballs the hint of basil is such a great flavor.
Parker D.
New York , NY
Great simplistic a pasta sauce and it is dairy free which is perfect for those suffering from lactose intolerance. Great base for cooking with pasta and great to use alone on breads or sandwiches! Delicious!
Pamela S.
This is the best sauce when we make homemade pizza. It's easy for the kids to scoop their own which they enjoy very much and the taste is delicious and sweet with just enough spice I recommend this sauce
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
I don't typically use pre-made sauce due to the extra sugar, however this doesn't have a bad taste (the "fake" taste most jarred sauces have). This is pretty good straight out of the jar without having to add too much additional spices too.
Sarah H.
I normally make my own sauce from scratch and after trying this I was reminded why. Terrible. A little too sweet, tasted very generic. Maybe If I didn't make my own sauce I would have liked it better.
Sylvia P.
Yummy pasta sauce. Great for a quick and easy meal over noodles, or, a family dinner with meatballs. I sometimes stir in parmesan cheese to give it that extra creamy flavor.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?