BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
This is very convenient when I don't have time to make my own sauce. Very fresh tasting and flavorful. My family always enjoys what ever I make with this sauce. Very good in lasagna.
Mayara M.
Lynbrook , Ny
I'm very particular about my spaghetti sauce. This commercial sauce is the absolute best sauce I've ever had. I would recommend this sauce to anyone. I think this sauce is good enough to serve to dinner guests.
Stephanie  M.
Royersford, PA
Love this stuff! Great flavor on all pasta or italian dishes, especially ravioli! Tastes fresh and healthy! I buy this and other bertolli sauces at Giant food markets all the time!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Love this pasta sauce! It's inexpensive and tastes great! It isn't too thin, like some pasta sauces. And I don't feel like I need to add any more spices or herbs to my pasta dishes.
Jamie K.
Milwaukee, WI
A yummy sauce! The basil flavor really comes through, and it tastes like a sauce that has cooked long on the stove. Love this over spaghetti/pasta, in lasagna, or as dipping sauce for garlic bread. We would purchase again for our next pasta meal!
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
This is one of my favorite pasta sauces, but is on the pricer side of sauces, The quality of the sauce that you use can really affect the outcome of a dish, so I would say that it is worth it.
santana m.
Just made dinner the other night and used this sauce for the first time and loved it! It had such an authentic taste. Of course I added a few seasonings and extras to the sauce but the sauce itself was great!
Gabrielle G.
San Francisco, CA
One of my favorite pasta sauces. I can use this sauce with penne noodles or with angel hair spaghetti noodles. I love adding different choices in meat to add more flavor and dimension to my pastas for dinner.
crystal y.
Great sauce in a hurry to make a yummy spaghetti dinner. I usually make mine from scratch but I picked this up one day to have on hand in case I need a dinner quick and found that this is best jarred sauce that I have had in awhile , great taste !
Katie B.
Brooklyn Park, MN
So delicious! Used this as the base in a stuffed shell pasta dish, could NOT have been more pleased! I went back to the store two days later and got two more jars for future use!
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?