BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jona K.
Great tasting sauce. Rich and fresh flavor. I usually put this sauce in the crock pot with either meatballs or just extra veggies like mushrooms on low for a few hours and it actually tastes like home made sauce. This is definitely my favorite brand and flavor.
Sarah S.
Orlando, FL
I found a great deal on this product. It was worth it and I ate the whole thing since I really love spaghetti, but it just doesn't compare to my regular favorite. If I find a good deal again I might repurchase it, but otherwise I'll stick to what I know.
Mahrukh S.
Richmond, CA
I used this pasta for girls night. We were making our own sauce and added a bit of this to make our less chunky and more saucy since we ran out of tomato paste. It added more flavor and it's amazing on its own as well
Tatiana D.
Who doesn't love a good pasta sauce? I know I do! This is so far the best tasting non expensive sauce I've tasted . I'm very picky when it comes to my food so this did the job well done!
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
This is a great pasta sauce! I've loved every variety of sauce from Bertolli. They have great flavor and for the times I don't feel like making homemade sauce, this works great. Sometimes I will even add a jar to my homemade sauce for a little extra something.
Katherine d.
I love tomato and basil in my pasta sauce, and was amazed when I found a special offer from the #Bertolli sauce in my local grocery store. The sauce is delicious, tastes freshly home made, not like processed food.
Sary R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this tomato sauce. It is my go to for meat sauce and even cabbage lasagna! The only thing is make sure you reduce the sauce because it can be a little bit watery but still good.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I love using this product on my pasta! I am actually in the process of using Bertolli Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce as we speak over rotini noodles, the kids love it, I love it! It's a perfect fit for our family!
crystal y.
Great sauce in a hurry to make a yummy spaghetti dinner. I usually make mine from scratch but I picked this up one day to have on hand in case I need a dinner quick and found that this is best jarred sauce that I have had in awhile , great taste !
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
This is very convenient when I don't have time to make my own sauce. Very fresh tasting and flavorful. My family always enjoys what ever I make with this sauce. Very good in lasagna.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?