BY BERTOLLI #5 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
I love the way this sauce tastes. It has a strong basil flavor, which I really like, and tastes simply fresh. It my go-to sauce when making spaghetti because it tastes so fresh and authentic!
Meegan N.
Birmingham, AL
Bertolli is an okay sauce if you must go with a cheaper bottled sauce. Definitely not something I will buy regularly but does the job when you are looking to make a large serving of pasta for friends or family. Definitely my favorite of the lower end brands.
Catty G.
Amazingly delicious. I like purchasing this at my local store. They did not carry it but brought it back. It has great flavors. I like adding minced garlic & fresh tomato. But I try not to overdo it Cz I'll get heartburn.
Brandy M.
Wakefield, RI
Delicious taste, perfect balance. Sometimes companies can get too carried away with the spices. Adding too much and ruining it. Or they don't add enough. This is the perfect blend. I will definitely be buying this again!
kirstin m.
Denton, TX
Pasta pasta pasta....If I could eat pasta with sauce everyday I would. My waist wouldn't agree, but my tummy ( which is my brain) would. The tomato and basil pasta sauce is delish. I use it in lasagna, eggplant parmesan, and any kind of noodle. Nom nom nom.
Jona K.
Great tasting sauce. Rich and fresh flavor. I usually put this sauce in the crock pot with either meatballs or just extra veggies like mushrooms on low for a few hours and it actually tastes like home made sauce. This is definitely my favorite brand and flavor.
Erin R.
I am a fan of Bertolli's pasta sauces. I love to make mine homemade from scratch but that doesn't always fit into my busy schedule. That's when I choose the Tomato and Basil sauce. It has a great depth of flavor and is a great alternative to use on pasta, and in baked dishes like baked spaghetti or manicotti.
JEN R.
Bethel Park, PA
I used a few jars of this for rigatonni for a Thirty One party I was hosting. Everyone including my husbands rabdma asked me if the sauce was homemade! She even insisted I give her my recipe. This stuff is a yummy trick!
Tatiana D.
Ozone park, NY
Who doesn't love a good pasta sauce? I know I do! This is so far the best tasting non expensive sauce I've tasted . I'm very picky when it comes to my food so this did the job well done!
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
This is a great pasta sauce! I've loved every variety of sauce from Bertolli. They have great flavor and for the times I don't feel like making homemade sauce, this works great. Sometimes I will even add a jar to my homemade sauce for a little extra something.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?